The Man of My Dreams (Freddy Krueger x Reader)

He comes to me every time I close my eyes every night. He's there, the man of my dreams. No, not dreams - nightmares. Or, what I should say are nightmares, but no, they are the sweetest of dreams to me.

That burned up man with the razor glove and red and green striped sweater, as fucked up as it may be - hell as fucked up as I may be -I'm obsessed with him. I'm more than obsessed; I think I'm in love with him.

Freddy Krueger, the man who stalks me. The man who wants to stab that razor glove right into my heart is the man I want to love me back, to hold me tight every night in my dreams. The man I want deep inside me.

As I say this, my eyes grow heavy and my nightly process to see the man of my dreams begins again.

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul he wants to keep. And should I die before I wake, I pray that my love has my soul to take.

The scene is set just as it is every night. I appear in a hot, dirty, gritty boiler room. I know he sees me. I know he's stalking me. But, that's just the way I want it. I want him to want me.

Tonight, I have a plan. I know I am dreaming, so I'm in control, not him, and that's just the way I want it. Tonight I will seduce him and he will be mine. Tonight's nightmare will for me be the wettest of dreams.

It's in that moment that I hear the all-too-familiar sound of that razor glove scraping the metal of the boiler room railing. "Good," I think to myself, "He's hunting me just like I want."

That's the moment when he springs up behind me, grabbing me, wrestling me to the floor. As he tries fighting me, I moan.

Slightly taken back by my response and my alluring dream warrior power of seduction, he whispers, "Come to Freddy" in my ear.

I grab him, rolling over on top of him and say, "I'd rather cum for Freddy."

As starstruck as he was, he knew that this was a new kind of hunt, a new kind of kill. It was the killing of my innocence, an innocence that I didn't know had been lost long ago. I kissed him as passionately and long as I could as I could feel his cock begin to grow underneath his pants. I began to rub it over his pants while giving him more passionate kisses and moaning ever so slightly.

Freddy began to push my head slowly down towards his rock-hard, throbbing cock. "Give daddy Freddy wants." He said. I was more than happy to give in and give him the head he not only wanted, but deserved. I sucked him off as hard and as sloppily as I could, mimicking the best work of any porn star.

I was so dripping wet, my pussy aching. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have him inside of me. As I slide him inside, I couldn't help but to scream, "Yes daddy, fuck me!"

And fuck me he did, as rough as I could possibly take it. I could see in his eyes he was about to release his cum, but I was going to be a dream girl so I pulled him out of me and began sucking him off until he filled my mouth with a thick, hot load of cum. It was enough to make me cum so hard that I woke up. The man of my dreams was gone, but only until I close my eyes to sleep again. My dream relationship is one that will last forever.

So Freddy, until our souls interlock again, just know you will never not be the man of my dreams.