One Night at Crystal Lake (Jason Voorhees x Reader)

The year was 1983. We were parked, all alone - or so we thought -  in a hidden wide spot on the road to Camp Crystal Lake. As we parked, music blasting from the radio, we began making out.

As things began to progress and we started to go all the way, I pushed him back as I remembered the story of Jason, the boy who supposedly drowned in Crystal Lake. The boy who, after seeing his mom go on a rampage, killing off the workers of the camp and blaming them for son's death, be beheaded, he came back for his own vengeance on anyone who came to the camp. Most importantly, he was killing the ones who were smoking pot or having sex.

"What's your problem?!" He asked, obviously very angry that I had stopped our sexual activities.

"What about Jason? You know the stories about this place." I said.

"Those are just stories," He replied, "You really think the adult ghost of a boy who drowned really haunts this lake?"

"I guess not," I replied.

"Good, now you owe me for stopping me from getting in those pants."

"Oh yeah?" I said, "And how exactly do I owe you?"

He looked down at his already unzipped pants, where his now rock hard cock was poking out, and then pointed to my mouth and said, "You know how you owe me. You always have been able to suck dick like a porn star. Now get to work! They don't call it a blowjob for nothing."

Get to work I did, sucking passionately and working both my mouth and hand just like the porn stars he was talking about. He moaned more and more as I edged him closer and closer to climax. As I finished him off, he blew a hot load of cum down my throat, so of course I swallowed it. I'm not a girl who likes to disappoint.

Now that he was finished, I looked at him and said, "Now it's your turn to take care of me."

To which he laughed and said, "And why the fuck would I do that? I got what I wanted so we're done here. If you wanted it, you should've let me get that pussy when I wanted it. Now you can take care of yourself. I've got to piss; I'll be right back. You'd better be finished by the time I get back."

So off he went, and trying to get myself off in a hurry, in I went, but almost as soon as I began to start pleasing myself I heard a horrible noise outside. As horny as I was, I had to stop and get out of the car to check and see what happened. Once I did, I couldn't believe what I saw.

Lying there on the ground was my boyfriend's headless body, and standing above him was my worst fear come true. Hockey mask and all, it had to be Jason, and he had to know what we were doing. That meant I was next.

But, I had an idea. I would offer him my body.

He was an adult, after all. He had to get tired of seeing people getting laid but never getting any pussy himself.

And so, I began to slowly undress Jason. I said, "You've done a good job and your mother is proud, but now it's time for you to get your reward, Jason. You can have me anyway you want me."

He looked shocked and confused. I knew he didn't know what to do, so I would have to guide him. I grabbed his hand and guided two of his fingers into my dripping wet pussy. "You like that, don't you Jason? Don't worry, I'll make sure we both get taken care of."

I laid him down and began taking off his pants. I slowly and sexually climbed on top of him and put his rock hard cock inside of me. I couldn't help but to moan loudly as I road his dick and we fucked harder and harder. I couldn't control myself. He brought me to cum multiple times.

It was the absolute best I'd ever had, but all good times must come to an end as he filled me with cum of his own. After we were finished, I looked at him. "Jason, your job is finished," I said, "It's time for you to go home back to mommy. I'll be back though, Jason, when it's time for you to get another reward for being such a good boy."

He first looked at me, confused, before he nodded his head and began walking back into his home in the forest. I took the keys from my now ex-boyfriends body, got in the car, and drove home myself.

Now, as I lie here in bed thinking of everything that happened, I know I'll never forget the curse of Camp Crystal Lake.