Used and Abused (Otis Driftwood x Reader)

"Goddammit, Baby! You and Foxy are annoying the fucking piss out of me. I can't fucking take it anymore. If I have to stay here with you two any longer, I'm going to blow my own fucking head off! So with that said, you two motherfuckers think you can take care to of your own-fucking-selves? Because I'm going out to find me some fucking pussy, hell, maybe I'll bring some pussy back for both of you! Or maybe I'll keep it all for myself. Who the fuck knows? Just don't get yourselves the fuck into trouble while I'm gone. I'd hate to have to come back and kill a bitch. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm bored. I'd love to kill a bitch." I heard Otis say from the outside of his hotel room.

He had no idea that I was listening or that I had be following him every since he had escaped from prison. I first saw him on TV and knew he had to be mine, and now was my chance. As he walked out of the door I finally walked up to him.

"Hey there mister, need a little company? I thought I overheard you say you did."

"Well-fucking-well! You ask for pussy and pussy you shall get! Yeah, I could use a little company. Do you know of any?" Otis laughed at me. "Don't look so fucking sad! I'm just fucking with you. I'm sure your pussy is just as good as any, and it's be awhile for me. Prison was a bit of a bitch." He said.

"Well then, come on up to my room and we'll see what kinda of trouble we can get into." I replied.

"Goddammit girl, I like the way you fucking talk!" He said as I grabbed him by the hand and lead upstairs and into my room. I lied him down on the bed and began to dance as seductively as I could, taking my clothes off slowly one piece at a time. "Goddammit!" Otis shouted at me, "You've already got my fucking dick hard! Don't have to keep my ass waiting, do you? No, I didn't think so. Now bring that nice little pussy over here and give daddy Otis a taste."

He stood up and pushed me down onto the bed, then began to lick my pussy in a way I've never experienced. It was heavenly. I moaned loudly for him.

"Bitch," He said, "You think my pussy eating skills are good, your dumb ass hasn't see anything yet." He put his rock hard cock inside of me and started fucking me as hard as I could possibly take. It didn't take me long at all to cum, but he wasn't done yet.

"Otis daddy," I said, "You're not the only one with good mouth skills. Come over here and let me finish taking care of you."

He pulled his cock out of me and immediately pushed it down my throat. I sucked him to the point where I was choking and he was about to finish. "Close your goddamn mouth. You've sucked me off like a whore and now I'm gonna cum on your face like a fucking whore!" He commanded as he began to jack off onto my face. He completely covered me in cum, but I didn't care. I wanted him and now I had him. I was his whore and he is my daddy.

"Hey, get yourself cleaned up." He said, and I went to the shower to clean up. I was expecting him to be there when I got back, but he wasn't he was gone. He had just used me like trash!

But, I wasn't going to let this happen like this. I will find you, Otis Driftwood, and you will be mine and I will be yours.

To be continued...