A Date With The Devil (Otis B. Driftwood x Reader)

"Get the fuck up, slut! Get the fuck up! I ain't got all fuckin' day! You think I'm gonna waste all my time on you? You're not some princess, bitch; you're just a common whore! So, unless you want a goddamn bullet in your skull, you're gonna stand...

"Get the fuck up, slut! Get the fuck up! I ain't got all fuckin' day! You think I'm gonna waste all my time on you? You're not some princess, bitch; you're just a common whore! So, unless you want a goddamn bullet in your skull, you're gonna stand the fuck up!" Otis' voice boomed from across the room as you laid on the on the floor. Your entire body ached, the product of prolonged abuse at the hands of Otis. You knew better than to disobey him, so you shakily rose to your feet.

"See? There you go sweetie, was that so fuckin' hard? Now come over here and give Daddy Otis some sugar." Reluctantly, you make your way to Otis. You place a small, careful kiss on his lips. "Is that all you got? Come on, I thought you were a slut, not a goddamn virgin!" Otis pulls out his gun, pistol whipping you in the face. He hits you so hard that you fall down to your knees.

"Now, bitch! I said give Daddy Otis some sugar! Do it like you mean it this time or I won't hit you again; I'll blow your fuckin' brains out!" Your head is throbbing, but the fear of death forces you to your feet once again. You then give him the kiss he desired, allowing him to ravish your mouth and run his hands across your battered body.

As Otis pulls back, he shoves you back down to your knees. "All right, now blow my fuckin' brains out! I can't suck my own damn dick! You think you'd be alive if I could do half of what your bitch ass could do?!" You don't spare a glance up at Otis as you unzip his jeans and pull them down. You take his dick into your mouth with closed eyes, trying your best to imagine that you were anywhere but there. "Oh come on now, that's right. Now you're starting to get it right. Now take me to the back of your neck." Otis grunts as he pushes your head down further onto his cock, choking you and holding your nose until you almost pass out. Then, he pulls himself out of your mouth and laughs.

"You stupid bitch! You thought I wanted your skank ass? You're not here to please me bitch, you're here to fuckin' die. I could have any fine piece of ass I want! You're not special! Hell, you ain't even a 1/10! You're a damn dirty fuckin' penny with piss on one side and some fuckin' bubblegum on the other!" The fear starts to overtake you, and you feel tears begin to slide down your cheeks.

"Oh, did that make you cry? Go on then and cry, bitch! Fuckin' cry. First you don't want me to touch you, then you want me to want you? Damn women, all the same! They never want a good man until he don't want them! You make me fuckin' sick!" Otis screams. "Get out of my sight! Go on, fuckin' run! I don't wanna see your whore face anymore." You take a deep breath as you once more stand, uncertain on if he really wants you to leave.

"Let me see how that tight lil' ass looks in action. You've got until the count of 10 to be completely out of my sight. 1...2...3..." He laughs and continues his count. As you turn to run, two bursts of pain shoot throughout your body. He has shot you in the back of both legs. "Bitch, I said run! I said I wanted you out of my sight! Do you want to die? Do you want me to kill you?!"

Your body smacks the floor with a thud, and although you try to crawl away, Otis quickly catches up. "You stupid bitch, you should've listened! Now you've pissed me off. May your god have mercy on your damned soul. You better start prayin' like you think it'll work, because my god just told me I had a new job to do, and that is to rid the world of a slut." He cocks the gun as you pray for your life.

"Shut your fuckin' mouth, I was only fuckin' joking! That prayer shit ain't work for nobody's bitch ass. Now get up on your knees and open your mouth." When you struggle to move, Otis pulls you up onto your busted knees. You grasp desperately onto the hem of his dirty shirt as he once more shoves his cock into your mouth.

"My gun feel good on your hot tongue? Yeah baby, I know it does. You don't have to tell me." Otis coos as he thrusts himself deeper into your mouth over and over until he can't take it anymore. He throws his head back as he finishes. "I guess you were good for something after all. That was pretty damn good. I'm gonna miss you, but fortunately, you're a dime a dozen bitch, and now that I'm done I've got no use for ya." He puts his gun to your head and pulls the trigger, watching with a twisted smile as the life leaves your body.

"Bye, bitch! I hated to see you go but I loved watching your whore ass leave."

- - -

Requested by @-devilsfxckinrejects