Be My Victim (Candyman x Reader)

I'll never forget when I first heard his name. How could I? You find yourself repeating it five times into a mirror to summon him. But it's just a story, right? Just an urban legend used to scare kids at parties.

That's what I thought anyways, but oh how I was wrong. He was more than just a legend. He is the Candyman, and he wants me of all people to be his victim to be a part of his legacy, making me live forever within his story. And, become his victim I did, becoming a myth myself. But what is a story, if not to be told? So, let us start at the very beginning, when I first called upon him.

"Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyman," My friends and I said, trying out the legend to see if it were true. It was a slumber party; what were we girls supposed to do other than scare ourselves senseless? After repeating his name for the fourth time, we all stopped to laugh, thinking that what we were doing was just a silly little game. Even though none of us believed in it, my friends were still to horrified to take the chance.

"Candyman," I finally said to break the tension and show that he was just that: a legend. We all just laughed it off and decided it was time to go to sleep. As I drifted off into dream land was the first time I remember hearing that voice. That completely hypnotizing voice that was just oozing sensuality.

"(Name)," He repeated as I jolted awake, only to find myself completely alone. But, I wasn't alone.

In front of me, there he stood. He was very tall, and he wore a large coat and dress pants. He looked as wealthy as one can with a hook for a hand, which he tried to hide behind his back.

"(Name)," He repeated again. "Come here. Come here and be my victim."

I was absolutely terrified, but I couldn't say no to that voice. He was drawing me closer without me wanting to move. Before I knew it, he had lured me into his arms. As he held me tightly in his strong grasp, he told me, "There's no need to fear,' while brushing the hair out of my face. He was looking at me almost passionately, and I was completely sucked in by it. I would do anything he asked of me.

It all started with a kiss. His lips were more than soft, tasting of honey and feeling just like kissing the softest of pillows. After one kiss I had to have more, I had to have him. I had to be his victim and become a legend. He told me, "Do what you have to do to live forever," and I knew what I had to do. So, slowly and ever-so-teasingly, I began to remove my clothes.

Not like a stripper; no, that would have been much too tasteless for him. It was more like a lover putting on a show. After I finished undressing, I stood nude in front of him. He called for me again and back into his arms I went. This time, the kissing was much more passionate and plentiful. I wanted him and he wanted me. So, without hesitation, he laid me down and began kissing me slowly from my neck down to my succulent breasts, and finally down to my dripping wet vagina.

The way that he was pleasing me with his mouth was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was heavenly, just as he was. Before I knew it, he had already brought me to climax several times and I wanted nothing more than to please him as he had pleased me. I told him I needed him and he slipped his amazingly large and thick cock inside of my tight, throbbing pussy. We did more than have sex; we made love. A type of love that was that of the legends.

But, as our love making came to an end I felt a horrible pain shoot from the bottom of my body all the way to the top. He had done what we both wanted. He had, indeed, made me his victim and I couldn't have been happier.

"Sweets for the sweet," He told me as I faded away into darkness.

That brings us full circle of how I became immortal, of how I am the ones the kids talk about in all their scary stories. It's all thanks to my forbidden lover, the Candyman. He saved me and I am his victim. With that known, I shall never be forgotten. We both will live forever as an urban legend.

So, beware of myths that you think are untrue. Otherwise, you might just end up like me calling his name and becoming his victim, too.