The Philosophers Stone: Part 5

[The next day, in the streets of London.]
[Hazel and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]
Hazel: [reading the list] First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [She turns to Hagrid]
Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Hazel.

"Is it wrong to think it's cute how she doesn't really know anything," A second year hufflepuff boy says.
"No boys." James, Sirius, and Remus say.

Hazel: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [she turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

"No a penguin," Barty Snorts

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, but not a dragon.

Barty looks shocked that he said the same thing as Hagrid. He glares at the floor as his friends laugh at him.

Hazel: But you like a dragon?
Hagrid: Fast and misunderstood beasts, Hazel. Fast and misunderstood. [He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.]

"Dragon?" Little Charlie asks making everyone coo at him.

[The next scene, Hagrid and Hazel are walking down the streets.]
Hazel: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?
Hagrid: If you know where to go.

"Now that I am hearing that back, I realizes how weird that could've sounded," Hazel says rubbing her head.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]
Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Hazel here buy her school supplies.

"They said that she was going to be famous at the beginning so why would he just announce that," Remus says with a sigh.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Hazel Potter.
[The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Hazel's hand.]

"I have never seen that place be dead silent," Frank says in shock. No one else is in better shape almost everyone has wide eyes and open mouths not expecting that to be entirely silent.

Man: Welcome back, Ms. Potter, welcome back.
[A witch comes up and shakes Hazel's hand, as well.]
Witch: Doris Crockford, Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.
[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

The future generation all glare at the screen completely pissed at this person concerning everyone else who doesn't know.

Quirrell: Hazel P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.
Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Hazel, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"Thats the new DADA professor?!" James asked in shock
"Hogwarts has really gone down hill if that's the DADA professor." Lucius sneers

Hazel: Oh, nice to meet you. [puts out her hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Hazel's head and hesitatingly refuses]

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody shouts making everyone jump forgetting he was there again.

Quirrell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh.

"You defeat Voldemort once and everyone thinks you know it all," Hazel says rolling his eyes.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" James asks in shock

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh.
Hazel: Goodbye.
[The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall.]
Hagrid: See, Hazel, you're famous!
Hazel: But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?

"I would like to know that as well," Remus says and all the Ravenclaws, Lily and James nod wanting to know as well.

Hagrid: I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Hazel.

Everyone groans.
"Oh come on who tells the poor kid anything," Regulus exclaims

Hagrid: [Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.] Welcome, Hazel, to Diagon Alley. [Hazel grins broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.] Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry.

James and Lily glace at each other sadly wanting to be there to take Hazel to Diagon Alley.

[Hazel is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.]

"I WANT THAT!" All the people who play Quiddtch shout
"It's not even out yet as we are watching the future," McGonagall says shaking her head.

Boy: It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet. [the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle]

All the people that wanted the broom are looking like they are in love with it. Hazel just smirks seeing the reactions knowing that she used to have that broom.