The Philosophers Stone: Part 20

[Hazel, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]
Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Hazel's broom?
Hazel: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?
Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you 'bout Fluffy?

"You named that dog Fluffy?!" People started to yell.
"You know your dog could've killed those three young kids!" Lily yells out making Hagrid look down.

Ron: Fluffy?
Hermione: That thing has a name?
Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..

"HAGRID!" Most of the teachers yell out making Hagrid blush and look away from everyone one wanting to shrink into his seat.

Hazel: Yes?
Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.
Hazel: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.
Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.
Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

"I mean she isn't wrong," Remus says thoughtfully.
"With that evidence alone wouldn't Snape be in trouble?" A 7th year ravenclaw asks and all attention went onto Dumbledore who just shrugged.

Hazel: Exactly.
Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"HAGRID!" The teachers shout again.
"It's no use, he can't keep a secret but it really helps us out with saving the school and all," Hazel says with a chuckle.
"Who's Nicholas Flamel?" Lily questions looking at Remus who shrugs. The two of them along with some ravenclaws try to work it out in their minds of who this new person was.

Hazel: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?
Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that.
[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]
Hazel: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?
Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

"OH NO!" Sirius shouts!
"Hermione doesn't know something!" James continues.
"The world has come to an end," They say together making everyone laugh while Hermione just rolls her eyes at them.

[It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle.]

"I love Christmas time!" Mary gushes.

[Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.]
Ghosts: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwart bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas...
[Hermione looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the tree to Harry and Ron as they play Chess and walks towards them.]
Hazel: Knight to E5. [The Knight moves to its destination. Hermione walks up behind Hazel.]
Ron: [With a smug face] Queen to E5.

"I'm going to take it that you're losing?" James asks trying to not laugh.
Hazel just grumbles about not being able to beat Ron which makes those who can hear her laugh.

[Hermione watches as Ron's queen goes over to Hazel's knight and whacks the knight with her chair. Ron grins.]
Hermione: [With a shocked face] That's totally barbaric!