01:

I heard my alarm go off, meaning it's time for another year of my knock off school.

I got up groaning, I wasn't bothered by the fact I had to go to school, there's good things about school like seeing my friends but one thing is, Minho. Minho is my bully since 7th grade. Let me go back in time and show y'all exactly how it went.

~

Felix was sitting down in class when the teacher came into the classroom with this new kid. Felix got excited, it was a cute boy.

Felix being gay since like birth he loved the fact of meeting someone new, especially a cute boy. Felix thought he'd try to get close with the new kid, and if he liked him, that's Felix's new crush.

"Alright class, we have a new student, Lee Minho. He transferred from Seoul. I suspect all of you to be nice to this boy. Now Minho there's a seat over there my Felix, if you would like to sit there." Felix stared at Minho and then the teacher, he cringed at the fact the teacher said 'be nice to this boy' as if they're 5 years old.

Minho nodded before coming to the seat next to Felix and sitting down.

"Uhm hi!" Felix said waving to Minho.
He was shocked to see Minho gave him a judgmental look. Felix looked down at his hands thinking of something to say. "So.. you're from Seoul?" Minho stared at Felix blankly for a few seconds. "Well no shit. Isn't that what the teacher said?" Felix didn't suspect Minho to be mean, especially not this mean.

"Sorry.. I was-" Minho interrupted, "I've heard about you, I don't want fags in my life, got it? You come near me or try to talk to me, I'll beat your ass." Felix froze and felt hurt, he felt something grow in his throat, he was holding tears. "I didn't mean.. t-too come off wrong.. I just wan-" Minho interrupted again, "I don't give a fuck what you want, now shut the fuck up or you'll get your first beating in no time." Felix shut up and looked down, his tears fell from his eyes.

Felix never encountered this bad of bullying, nobody ever threaten to beat him, or cursed him off. It was simple things like being called a f-slur and other things that didn't affect him as much.

...

Felix had gotten his lunch and looked around for a table to sit at, Minho was the only table that had a seat left. Felix approached the table, all of the boys looked at Felix along with Minho. He sighed before sitting down at the table. "What do you think you're doing?" Minho asked standing up. "I'm sitting down, what does it look like I'm doing? Are you blind?" Minho didn't like the back talk, he grabbed Felix by the shirt and lifted him out of his seat, "I'll give you one more chance, leave or I'll make sure you bleed." Felix gulped.

"I-I.."

"I I I I- shut the fuck up! You sound so stupid when you stutter." Minho pushed Felix away, making him hit the floor.

The lunchroom started laughing. Felix's friend Hyunjin was even laughing, Felix wouldn't doubt it if Hyunjin stopped being friends with him.

Felix got up and went to the table to grab his tray. "Leave that." Minho commanded. "No! It's my lunch I paid for it." Minho stood up and went behind Felix. "Listen I gave you a fucking chance, now you lost it, for now on, you do what I say and what I want, got it?" Felix turned and looked at Minho, "find yourself another servant, I'm not the one." Felix dumbed his tray on Minho and walked away.

Minho had been so angry he got up and ran at Felix, he grabbed Felix by the hair and pulled him back onto the ground. "What the fuck was that for fag?!" The whole lunchroom was silent and everyone was watching. Felix held where Minho had pulled his hair. "I'm not your servant nor someone you can fight! If you want to fight, don't pull hair like a girl and fight like a man dumbass!" Felix got up and slapped Minho and walked away.