06:

When waking up I felt the Sun beam through the windows onto my face, it was a warm feeling. The smell of breakfast filled the air.

I got up grabbing my boxers and putting them on. I grabbed Chan's shirt off of the floor and put it on over my boxers. I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror before going downstairs and to the kitchen.

"Morning, you sleep well?" Chan asked while cooking what seemed like pork belly, I loved pork belly. I nodded and smiled before jumping onto the counter and watched Chan. It didn't last long until Chan paid more attention to me than the food that could've burned.

He approached me gently pinning me against the counter. "Chan the foods gonna burn.." I said turning my head to the food. "Hm I would say 'and?' But I know you're probably hungry and would love some food, so I'll keep my smart mouth shut for the meantime." He said before planting a kiss on my lips and continued with breakfast.

My face felt so red, we had sex last night, didn't make it official, literally met yesterday, but at the moment it felt like we have known each other for 2 years and like we're a married couple that is extremely romantic and know each other so well.

I don't know anything about Chan. All I know is he's good in bed, hot, funny, sweet, romantic, and well that's all I know.

I watched his every movement, his veins popping out every movement he had done with his hands, it was hot. Do I have a hand obsession? No. I just find hands attractive every once and awhile.

He finally finished breakfast and looked at me, "foods done" he said giving me a sweet smile. I nodded and tried to get down from the counter before being pinned against it again. I looked up at Chan and blushed. "C-Chan" he kissed me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer. He slid his hand down to my ass giving it a light squeeze making me release a moan giving him the perfect entrance for his tongue. He slid his tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

Morning sex? Yes please. I wanted breakfast so bad but not as much as I wanted this, I'm embarrassed to say that but I couldn't help myself.

HUGE TIME SKIP!
———
2 years later.

I had already graduated school and was still in a healthy relationship with Chan. I haven't heard from Minho since I left that school, maybe he'd gave up. Glad he did.

I got up from the couch at 6pm to get ready for my job at bar, I was a bartender. No making drinks for men who like to get drunk every night is not my only job, it's just a back up. I work at a cafe in the mornings at 4 am to 10 am and sometimes at a restaurant in the evenings.

Chan grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his lap. "Do you have to go to work tonight? I don't want you too. Stay here with me please" he begged giving me a slight pout and the puppy eyes. "Chan I have to work, don't watch the show without me though. I'll make a deal with you, when I get back I'll give you a surprise, got it?" Chan seemed to like my idea of a surprise and sighed, "okay fine, but don't forget to bring home something to eat." I nodded and kissed him before getting up and grabbed my keys before leaving to my car.

I don't really like working at the bar though, there's fights, yelling, and sometimes people I used to know in school living such a pathetic life they decide to drink it off.

-

I arrived to work and had gotten everything prepared for opening time. The bar opened at 7 pm and it was 5 minutes from 7 pm. I wasn't excited but getting paid was on my mind. We didn't desperately need the money due to the fact Chan does get paid a lot, so it wasn't a huge need of money, but I like to use my pay day from the bar for a reason to treat myself.