09:

(TW: R@P€⚠️)

I widened my eyes as he grabbed my waist and held me into the forceful kiss.

I pulled away turning my head quickly. "Felix please.." Minho grabbed my face forcing me into another kiss, I pushed him immediately.

"Minho.. I don't want another relationship right now! I just lost my fucking fiancé and I can't do this. Maybe in another universe we're together, but this one can't happen. Please.. leave." Minho sighed, "just try.. for me? Try and see if things between us will make everything better because it'll make things for me better, just try" I shook my head and sighed, "maybe we can be friends but nothing more than that, if you keep this up.. I wouldn't even wanna be around you."

I watched him as he kept his hands around my waist and stared at me, like he was thinking. I started to feel uncomfortable as he kept standing there in the same position.

"Friends.. sounds fine to me.." he backed away and checked the food. I stared in shock, something happened and he continued to do what he was doing before?

I shook it off and watched as he fixed me a plate of food, I didn't want to eat at the moment at all. "Minho, that looks good and all but I think I'm going to skip dinner and go out for a walk, I'll be back in about 5 to 10 minutes.." I jumped down from the counter and went to the door where I slid my shoes on and left the apartment.

I went down the stairs and heard what sounded like a group of boys laughing. I shrugged it off and finally reached the side walk, I walked for about 2 minutes now and heard the same laughs following me. I turned around to see figures following me. I didn't want to turn around to go home due to the fact they were walking from the way home.

I continued to walk until I stopped at a bus stop and turned to see they were gone. I sighed in a deep relief and turned around to go back to the house.

I stared up at the sky why walking, "Channie.. are you watching me right now?" Suddenly I was hit on the back of the head and everything went black.

I woke up hearing Fades laughs around me. My eyes opened slightly with blurry vision so I couldn't see anything but dark figures. I blinked my eyes and gained my vision back slowly to see.. HYUNJIN!?

"H-hyunjin.. d-don't do this~" I heard a scoff, "or what? Look at you all grown and so fucking sexy too, the black hair suits you baby. I wanted to wait until you woke up before I did anything, it would be better with your screams anyways." I opened my eyes fully and felt fear grow, I looked around to see I was in someone's house, was I kidnapped?!

"Hyunjin please don't.. I'm sorry for whatever I did please!" I sat up and started backing away until my back hit a wall. I looked at the other faces to see Minho's whole bully group from high school.

"'Hyunjin please no I'm sorry I'm so sorry' shut the fuck up or I'll make you shut up." I felt myself tearing up.

Suddenly Hyunjin approached me and grabbed me by my legs pulling me onto the ground, he pulled my shoes off and then grabbed onto the waist band of my pants pulling them down. I kicked him in the stomach and got up falling because of my pants still being on at my feet. Hyunjin grabbed me once again pulling them off all the way and pinning my head to the floor, "you're gonna sit there and let it fucking happen!"

I tried to move but he was sitting on my back so I couldn't move and had one hand pinning my hands behind me and the other pinning my head. "Let go of me dammit!" I yelled crying at this point. He must've told his gophers to hold me down because all of them had pinned me and Hyunjin had access to pull my boxers down and to remove his bottom clothing.

Hyunjin directed them to pick me up and bring me to the bed which had handcuffs and a gag. I was carried to the bed, laid down and tied to. I screamed as loud as I could before he placed the gag in my mouth. "We'll take that off later when we hear less screaming and more moaning," a smirk grew on his face as he lifted my legs on top of his shoulder and grabbed onto my waist, suddenly pounding into me. I tried kicking my legs but all they did was weakly hit his back.

He pounded into me over and over, his thrust getting faster every second. I threw my head back crying, trying my best to scream but gagging each time. I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Take the g-gag off!" Hyunjin spoke meaning out words as sweat began to drip off of him. One of his gophers approached me taking the gag off, I couldn't help but let out scream like moans as he was pounding roughly in and out of me.

"Ah! P-please hy-Hyunjin s-stop~!" I managed to speak out, he didn't do anything but speed up and slap my ass hard enough it echoed throughout the room.

The door to the room opened, I seen no other than the Lee Minho.

"You m-made it just in time, look who we managed to get." I was crying and moaning in pain but somewhat pleasure (A/N: if that makes since because either way you feel pleasure even if it's not sex you want...? Guys I hate writing about r@p€ so stick with me☹️)

"What the fuck is wrong with you Hyunjin?!" Minho grabbed Hyunjin by the arm pulling him back onto the floor, "you think this is fucking funny?! It started off with you r@ping that poor girl, now this?! He's my fucking friend! I'll give all of you five fucking seconds to leave and if you're not gone, I'm killing your all!" I stared at Minho with half closed eyes, I tried catching my breath and as laid there exhausted and out of energy.

They all ran out while Hyunjin grabbed his boxers and pants running out quickly and leaving. Minho grabbed a big tshirt from his closet and came running to me, taking the handcuffs off then picking my top half up holding me while he put the shirt on me, then putting a blanket over me. "I'm so sorry Lix... I'm so so sorry.." he began crying as he pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. "M-Minho.. why did you stop them?.." he sighed, "because I'm not who I was in Highschool like they are.. I'm a different person. I have to stop those fools from doing something illegal.. and i stopped them because.. I care for you now Lix.. I don't want to hurt you anymore." I felt myself go soft and my eyes fill with tears.

Lee Minho caring for me was the best feeling you could ever feel.

———

guess what... the book is almost over!!!!

I'm so excited to make my new book "7 lust demons" ! It's going to be an interesting book.

This chapter was hard to write due to the fact I don't like writing about this type of stuff because it makes me uncomfortable. I don't know what I wrote about it in the first place, but if it does offend anybody I am deeply sorry for writing about anyone's trauma. One reason why it made me uncomfortable is because r@p€ is one of my traumas but even if it's a book it could trigger people and I am deeply sorry to the ones I triggered during this chapter.

Im apologizing because I know how it feels and I am sorry for triggering anyone<3

- sun ho