08:

Noise had started going through one ear and out the other, it was faint noises. It sounds like a hospital machine. I opened my eyes slowly and stared at the ceiling, I immediately knew I was in the hospital after opening my eyes.

I felt someone holding my hand, Chan? I looked down to see it wasn't Chan, it was Minho, he had his head down sleeping, I could see his face but my vision was a bit blurry. With the soft blur to my eyes and the sun shining through the hospital window, Minho was shining, he looked.. good.

I moved a bit suddenly feeling him grip tighter onto my hand. I looked at him again, to see his eyes were open. He lifted his head and sighed with a smile appearing on his face. "You're okay.." he said hugging me. I was completely confused.

"W-why are you here~?" My voice was quiet, it was so sore I could barely speak. "I'm here to see you Felix. Are you feeling okay? How's your head?" I looked at him which he was only 2 inches away from my face. "I-I'm fine.." I said looking away, he grabbed my chin and made me face him, I felt my ears go red. He stared into my eyes and brushed my hair out of my face. I then felt my whole face go red. What is he doing?!

He walked away to his chair which had some flowers and picked them up giving them to me, "get well soon gift.." he said laying them beside me. The nurse then walked in and he looked at me then the nurse then me again and smiled before leaving the room.

"You're finally awake, we've been waiting for 4 days.. we thought we'd lose you, are you hungry?" She asked pulling a tray in the room, I sat up and nodded. I was starving. She pulled the table out and placed to tray in front of me, I picked up the chopsticks and started eating. I didn't notice I finished within 5 minutes, I must've been that hungry.

"Uhm nurse.. before you go.. is my fiancé okay?" The nurses face expressions changed quickly. "I'm sorry to tell you Mr. Lee.. but he died an hour after we got him into the hospital with a terrible head injury and several broken bones.. I'm so sorry.." I felt my heart break and tears form in my eyes. Something grew in my throat making my breathing go heavy.

I held onto my chest breaking down into tears as I try and breathe. Suddenly I was having a panic attack, the nurse left. I was guessing she thought I need time to myself, but I really needed comfort than anything else right now.

The door opened again, it was Minho. He quickly went to me sitting down on the bed, "hey hey hey it's okay, breathe." I wanted to slap him because nothing was okay at the moment, my fiancé died and I'm still alive.

Minho pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back, "sh sh sh.. breathe." He slowly laid down beside me pulling me in his arms, holding me. It comforted me in some type of way.

I didn't want him to leave due to the comfort he was giving but wanted him to leave because he's my bully of 4 years.

I didn't tell him to leave due to him being the only one offering me comfort.

———

I woke up suddenly and seen I was still in the hospital and cuddling Minho. I guess I might have went to sleep after calming down.

The warmth against me felt nice and the arm gently wrapped around my waist, I didn't know how the nurse hadn't told him to leave yet, but he was still here after I don't even know how long. It was dark outside by now and the blinds were shut.

I didn't feel much pain but how hurt I felt hearing about Chan. I felt tears form in my eyes as I thought about it again and again.

Minho woke up and seen the tears in my eyes, quickly reacting to hug me and hold me even closer. "Hey hey hey.. it's okay." He said while continuing to mumble sweet soft words.