10:

SMUT CHAPTER!

As I woke up I felt someone's arms holding me, I opened to my eyes to see I was in my room and Minho was holding me. I remembered after Minho took care of me he had taken me back here and we went to sleep.

I got up slowly, remembering I had to work at the cafe today(his other job), I grabbed the uniform and looked at Minho to see he was sleeping still. I took the tshirt and shorts Minho put on me last night and went to my dresser to get a pair of boxers and put them on. "That's something I didn't suspect to wake up and see" a tired sleepy voice said, I looked at Minho to see his eyes looking up at the ceiling, i quickly slipped my boxers on and felt my face go red. "I-i had to get ready for work.." Minho chuckled softly and looked at me, "that's adorable, it wasn't a bad thing to wake up to but it was surprising." Minho got up and approached me, "you shouldn't go to work, definitely not after what happened last night." I sighed and stared at Minho. "Maybe I should stay home today, I honestly don't really feel like going to work anyways.." I honestly didn't do it for me, I did it for Minho.

I sat on my bed slipping a pair of shorts on and watched as Minho grabbed a luggage bag. I remember he also packed a luggage bag before we left his place last night, which he is staying a few days.

He grabbed a shirt, pants, and a pair of boxers. He took his shirt off with no hesitation in front of me along with his pants. I quickly looked away and felt my face to red again. I stared at the wall keeping my eyes away from Minho, I heard a soft chuckle. "I don't care if you look, it's nothing you haven't seen before." I know he doesn't care but to be honest I was shy as fuck.

I heard small footsteps and felt minhos hand go through my hair. "You don't have to like me, or even pretend to like me lix." I looked up at him, "who said I w-was?" Minho smirked softly, "so you aren't?" I nodded and I could feel my face was on fire.

"I'll make breakfast and you can rest more," he said and grabbed his pants putting them on and then his shirt.

I don't know what I was expecting but I thought he would kiss me, I felt upset nothing happened. I felt upset that he didn't kiss me.. why though?

"Wait Minho!" I yelled as he was walking out of the door, he turned to me and stared at me. I got up and went to him, I stared for awhile before I hugged him, he responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.

I smiled softly, I've never felt safe with Lee Minho but he is so much more than just a pretty face and a bad attitude, he's sweet, caring, and adorable.

I hugged tightly onto him and buried my face into his neck. I heard him chuckle before separating our bodies, "I'll make that breakfast." I sighed and nodded before going back to my bed and laying down. I heard the door shut, I wanted him to stay not going to lie.

I couldn't go back to sleep, I didn't want to just stare at the ceiling the whole time breakfast was being made.

(AUTHORS P.O.V)

Felix got up going downstairs, not giving two shits he's in his boxers still. He went to the kitchen and looked at Minho, he had his sleeves rolled up revealing his veins that were popping out. Felix stared as Minho pushed his hair back out of his face and chopped the onions. 'Holy hell Felix snap out of it' the younger thought as he quickly left the kitchen before Minho noticed him, he went upstairs and back to his room. "What the hell.. why did I stare for so long?! Felix you're a fucking human being, you just lost your fucking fiancé.. stop letting him get to you!" Felix gave himself a prep talk and grabbed some jeans and a tshirt, slipping them on and tightened them with a belt.

He went back downstairs to the kitchen to see Minho was still chopping vegetables and was sweaty from the steam of the pot hitting his face.

Felix slowly went to the counter behind Minho and jumped onto it, which Minho didn't notice he came in the kitchen. He watched the other cook for about 5 minutes until Minho turned and ran right into Felix bumping their heads together, "ah!" Felix yelped touching his forehead. "Are you okay lix?!" Minho asked cupping Felix's face. "Y-yeah.." Felix replied and looked at Minho, "thank goodness, I'm sorry I didn't know you were here.." Felix kept looking at Minho and felt blush spread across his face as Minho cared for him so much, which he's still getting used too. "You're fine, I should've let you know I was here before sitting down here.." Minho chuckled a little, "would've been the smart thing to do but that doesn't matter, foods almost done." Felix nodded in response.