04:

(Authors p.o.v) [y'all stick with me on this chapter, INTENSE SMUT.]

Felix was on his knees on the boys bathroom floor as he bobbed his head back and forth on the others length, gagging every now and then.

"Ah!" Minho moaned gripping the teary eyed boys hair tightly, feeling a lot of pleasure.

Felix felt tired after this being throat fucked for the third time today, Minho was using Felix as a toy as much as he could just to make his life a living hell, plus making him constantly tired.

Minho gripped harder onto Felix hair making Felix groan in pain against Minho's dick. Minho soon launched his warm liquid into Felix mouth pulling Felix away, looking him into the eyes. "Swallow." Though Felix was hesitant he did as he was told, Felix liked the taste though, every drop of it. He was a toy of his bully for hell sakes! What was he supposed to do?!

Felix did have a crush on his bully, even though he hated Minho's guts for putting him through shit.

"Go home and get rest, it'll be much more tomorrow." Felix stood up wiping his tears. "I thought you were straight.. now you suddenly want a gay boy to suck your dick?!" Minho didn't appreciate the response, slapping Felix across the face. "Speak to me like that's again, it won't be no sore throat, got it?" Felix nodded in response leaving the stall.

———

I walked inside his house quietly, surprisingly my mom was waiting for me on the couch. "Why are you home late? It's 6:00 pm!" I sighed, "I helped out the book club today.." my mom didn't seem to believe a word. "You are out every night to at least 6 pm or 9 pm Felix, what has gotten into you?!" I looked down, "nothing mom I'm just busy.. I offered to help so I'm helping out." My mom had approached me and lifted my head. "Honey.. is it the bully's? You sound terrible.. your voice is all scratchy and you're wearing a lot of makeup here lately, are you hiding bruises?" My vision went blurry as I couldn't say anything else. "N-n-no.."

Though I offer Minho pleasing offers, he still beats me and does anything to hurt me. Everything got worse since it started.

"Hun just get some sleep and we'll talk in the morning, okay? Tomorrow is Saturday, you get a day off and we can hangout to-" I interrupted, "I have something planned tomorrow, sorry mom.. Sunday, okay?" I smiled a faded smile.

She sighed planting a kiss on my cheek, "just rest well."

I went to my room and laid down.

I'm not gonna sit there and tell my mom I'm being throat fucked by my bully along with a sore ass and bruised legs. It felt as if I was doing everything wrong, should I just move schools?

That's when it snapped to me, I CAN MOVE SCHOOLS!

I ran downstairs to my mom, "mom! Can you do me a favor? A big one actually.. it's the beginning of the year I know.. but I want to move schools.. please." My mom looked at me I'm shock at first and then sighed while a smile appeared on her face. "It's about time you choose to do so son.." her smile faded, "you could've asked when the first time the bullying started." I felt stupid as my mom stated that. "I know.. and I should've.. but I was stupid and thought I could make Minho befriend me, but I was wrong, so I'm ready for a new school," my mom smiled and nodded. "Monday I'll unenrolled you and get you to a new school in no time."

I WAS JUMPING OF JOY, but regretted so because my ass was sore. I hugged my mom quickly and ran back upstairs. Tomorrow I was not going to meet Minho, he can suck my ass if all that matters, well he has.. but that's not the point, I WONT HAVE TO SEE HIS HORNY ASS EVER AGAIN!

———

It was finally Monday, I was out of that school and haven't seen Minho in 2 whole days, meaning my ass has rested and so has my throat, though I'll never tell my mom about that, ever.

I was going to my new school tomorrow, we found a private school, that was well.. only boys. So, good chance I'll find a boyfriend!

I got on my phone as sitting onto the couch, seeing messages from an unknown, I opened them immediately and seen it was Jisung.

UNKOWN

Ji; Felix, I heard you're moving. I want you to know I'm sorry and didn't mean any harm. I miss our friendship every day, though you probably hate me. 8:06 am

Ji; I wish you the best! 8:07 am

Ji; if you see this please let's be friends again, we can't let Minho know. 8:08 am

Ji; please respond I can see you're reading them.. 8:08 am

Me; I don't think I can forgive you, you made promises.. you broke the promises. Just don't speak to me anymore, I don't want to see you ever again. I'm not letting you set me up because Minho might be making you speak to me to get information. I'm not stupid anymore. Goodbye Jisung.

———

And like that I blocked Jisung, I was stupid, I knew something was up. Even if he was telling the truth Minho would get the truth out of Jisung. Tomorrow I was starting a new life at my new school, no Minho, no bullying, just a school probably full of gays like me.

I won't have to see Minho's face ever again.

———

I rushed to get ready and did my makeup while putting on my uniform that was given to me yesterday by my mom. She did everything so quick it made me so happy. I ran downstairs, "I'll skip breakfast, love you mom!" I ran out of the door running down the sidewalk.

It was quite far away but I got there and it was huge, it was very fancy. I entered the gate seeing guys already eye fucking me practically.

I shyly walked inside the building watching the halls, every guy watched me. I gulped.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, an aggressive tap. I turned slowly to see a buff guy, he was a little shorter than me but very attractive.

"You must be Felix?" I nodded, "great. Welcome to our school, everyone was talking about a new kid but I didn't think it would be such a cute boy, I like your hair, your makeup is cute too. You like guys?" I was shocked at the HELL of a good looking guy asking my sexuality, though my mom told me not to tell anyone, this guy full on complimented me, so why not?

"I do.. I.. I like your arms.." FELIX- you could have said something better!

"Thanks cutie, let's hangout at lunch hm?" I nodded and smiled.

My smile faded when someone appeared behind the shorter one.

"Thought you could run sunshine?"

———

Well this chapter was interesting.. can y'all guess who showed up, it might not be Minho so try some other guesses as well.

I try my best on this book but last chapter left me confused on what to write next. Last chapter in all was a mess so maybe this one will makeup for it, I think.

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed!

- Sun Ho