11:

Felix woke up feeling arms tightly wrapped around him, he smiled softly and turned to face Minho.

He stared at Minho while the sun peeked over his shoulder through the window slowly bringing his hand to Minhos hair playing with it and admiring him.

The arm around him tightened as the older in front of him eyes opened and smirked softly, "morning love," Minho said pulling Felix closer, this felt so unreal to Felix but it happened because he wanted it.

Felix smiled and climbed on top of Minho and planted his hands on his chest, "morning.." Felix rubbed his hand up and down on Minhos chest. "Did you sleep well?" Felix looked out the window, "yeah, did you?" Minho chuckled, "better than I ever had" Felix blushed and looked back at Minho.

"God you're so handsome," Minho caressed Felix's waist softly, Felix bent down slowly and left a soft peck on Minhos lips, Minho didn't hesitate to kiss back and hold Felix's face where it was just to keep their lips together.

"I want you Felix.. you don't know how bad I wanted this, I regret not just confessing to you instead I bullied you until you hated me so much and I'm sorry.. I want you to be mine." Minho whispered against Felix's lips, Minho couldn't help but keep his eyes on the beautiful boy in front of him, his eyes sparkling, the sun shining on his soft black hair, his freckles, just everything looked so beautiful to him.

Felix was silent and stared into Minhos eyes, "Minho, I could say that same, no matter how much you bullied me i enjoyed the attention because I couldn't seem to get rid of my crush for you.." Minho smirked softly, "so you like aggressive?" Felix blushed and rolled his eyes.

Minho kissed felix once again holding his waist a little tighter but keeping it gentle. Felix placed his hand on Minhos cheek slightly cupping his face.

Felix smirked into the kiss before beginning to grind against Minho, receiving quiet groans.

(They didn't have to do much since they were already naked because they didn't get dressed last night.)

Minho started to match with Felix's grinds, groaning by the overly hot but gentle pleasure. Felix breathed slightly heavy satisfied by the feeling of their hips grinding together.

Minho grabbed Felix's hips making him stop and look at him, "do me a favor baby, ride me.." Minho whispered in Felix's ear. Felix looked at Minho and smirked, he pulled Minho back into another kiss, quickly becoming a make out. Minho let his hand rub around Felix's waist and around his back. The make out session was passionate, it was gentle but made Felix feel like he could lose his shit by how amazing it was. Felix lifted a bit and got positioned, he whined in the kiss as he lowered down onto Minhos length, taking as much as he could without prep. Minho hissed lightly into the kiss and gripped Felix's waist, tight enough to leave a bruise.

Minho took Felix's bottom lip in between his teeth lightly biting it, giving him an entrance for his tongue as Felix whined. He stuck his tongue in Felix's mouth, exploring every corner, and a twisting their tongues together.

Heavy breathing was exchanged with silenced moans. Felix bounced slowly, wrapping his arms around minhos neck. Minho pulled away just to get a better view of Felix, god he loved how he would shine in the sun. He watched as Felix buried his head into his shoulder, "are you okay?" Felix just hummed in response lightly lining his head up beside Minhos and whispered, "i fucking love you~" sweet whimpers matched his words. Minho wanted to keep it gentle but he wanted to ruin his insides at the same time. "Baby, I'm sorry" Minho said before gripping Felix's hips and flipping them, Felix stared up at Minho before arching his back and moaning loudly as Minho didn't hesitate to pound into him.

Felix threw his head back biting his lip hard enough to make it bleed. Minho fastened his pace, changing the position while still going to Felix's legs over his shoulder. The younger gripped the sheets, god he loved how this changed so quickly.

Minho tried his best to thrust as fast as he could just to please the younger but also himself. He bent down and kissed felix, silencing his moans a bit, Felix though felt a bit of burn in his legs but he was pretty flexible so he didn't mind it.

Minho kissed down to Felix's neck, biting down on it and sucking it some. Felix moaned out loudly, Minho pulled away and grabbed Felix by his neck lightly, fastening his pace and tightening the hold on his neck a little more. Let's say felix has a slight choking kink.

Felix choked up saliva, feeling it drop from his mouth. Minhos groans, heavy breathing, sweat covered face and body was so much for Felix to take in, god he loved the sight he had and how much pleasure he was receiving.

Felix felt his stomach burn a bit, he knew then he was close. Minho did also feel close to his release, he knew then he had to quicken his pace a little quicker.

Felix moaned louder feeling his pace pick up, he gripped tightly onto the sheets until his fingertips get a bit of a burn, his throat was sore, his was voice cracking, with all this he couldn't help it anymore, he released all over his stomach and a bit on the sheets. Minho watched down at Felix biting his lip at the sight, he quickened a bit more, out of breath but didn't want to stop. He thrusted a few more times before releasing into Felix and breathing heavy, he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

He heard Felix's heavy breathe and fading moans, the feeling was amazing after good sex.

Minho pulled Felix closer, "I'm so lucky to have you." Felix hummed in response.

-

GUYS WTFFFFF THIS CHAPTER HAD ME FEELING THINGS BRO?!

It was so slow and romantic then.. it got a little spicy.

I really struggled with writing for the past months or so.. I've really tried my best to get this chapter done sooner but I hate it, but it's all I got and I did write this chapter already but I deleted it because it was worse than this. Anyways, I'll hope you enjoyed this story.

- Sunho 🤍