05:

"Thought you could run sunshine?"

———

I looked behind the buff guy quickly, shocked to see Jisung.

"I'm joking" Jisung laughed, I rolled my eyes before facing changbin again.

"Hey don't ignore me like that! Why are you here?" I faced Jisung once again, "I transferred here.. why are you here exactly?" Jisung sighed, "I'm here because I transferred.. after Minho paid all my mom's hospital bills and thought I wasn't useful anymore I decided I'd run away like you did, I didn't know you would be here.. but I'm glad you are, I'm really sorry for what I did.. but my mom would have died if he didn't pay for the surgery and we would have been broke if he hadn't paid for the hospital bills.. please forgive me?" I sighed deeply.

"You're not setting me up are you?" I looked over at the buff guy that hadn't introduced himself yet, who was fazed by our conversation and was on his phone. "No of course not Lix, I want to start over. Please give me another chance." I sighed and felt bad. "Okay.. fine but if you betray me I'll literally bury you in a 10 ft hole." I threaten of course because it's normal for me and Jisung to do so. I looked over at the buff guy again and smiled, "I haven't gotten your name?" The buff guy looked up at me and smiled back, "Changbin, Seo Changbin." I nodded and turned to Jisung.

"Whose this hottie?" Jisung mouthed to me. I slapped him on the shoulder making sure it hurt a lot, Changbin chuckled. "I'm changbin and you cutie?" Changbin approached Jisung with a smirk.

Well I guess Changbin put his eyes on another, that's fine though I see them being a good couple. "Jisung make new friends I've got to get to class!" I said before running off.

As I was running I had got a notification, while continuing to run to my first class I got my phone out and checked it, suddenly bumping into someone and hitting my ass on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" A soft voice said reaching their hand out for me to grab, I took his hand and got up. I rubbed my eyes that blurred a bit when bumping into the other. I looked at him and when I tell you he was the literal hottest guy I've ever seen. He had big arms, perfect face shape, about my same height and in all just so fucking attractive.

"N-no you're f-fine.." I stared at him like a stupid idiot for along time. "I didn't mean to run into you, where were you heading in such a rush?" He had asked staring into my eyes. "I-uh.. h-history" I sound like an idiot.

"You must be the new kid, history isn't this way mate, it's the other way. Felix ? Or are you Jisung?" I screamed in my mind of course. He's Australian like me making him way more attractive. "Felix.. you're Australian?" He just nodded in response, it got quiet for awhile. "Well I'm Chan!" He smiled big, he had dimples! "Your dimples are cute and your smile, I mean you in all is cute, I mean.." I stopped immediately, "i'm sorry! I didn't mean to blab my mouth about you! I mean you're very hot and cute but also sexy.. I mean-" he cut me off, "thanks Felix, you too," he chuckled, that was also cute. Curse my blabber mouth and attractive men.

"Hey, maybe we should get to know each other and go out for some drinks tonight, what you say huh?" Drinks? We're seventeen. I mean what would happen if I said yes? What if we get drunk? What if I don't go home that night and my mom reports me missing? Felix, stop with the stupid thoughts and say yes.

"I would love to.. but how would we get the alcohol?" Chan smirked a little, "I have my ways, meet me at my place tonight at 6 pm. See you there Felix."