02:

All I remember from yesterday is I was beat to living hell. It hurt like a bitch.

I wasn't excited to go back to school again today, if Jisung was in classes with me, things would be way better.

I got out of bed groaning, the bruises were unbelievably big. It was only on my back, my waist and one black eye, great.

I had went to the bathroom and brushes my teeth, do my hair and put my uniform on. I also put some makeup over the black eye. After getting ready I went downstairs. "Hey hun! Why did you come home late last night?" My mom asked me and that was the last thing I wanted to answer. "I hung out with Jisung after school, don't worry mom, you know Jisung you can trust him." My mom sighed, "these aren't stupid excuses to cover up for those bullies again is it?" I shook my head, "no no of course not, if they were hurting me I'd be bruised all over mom, I'm fine really." I smiled and hugged her tightly, leaving a kiss on her cheek before waving goodbye and heading out the door.

"Felix!" Jisung screamed excitedly hugging me, I groaned while he squeezed my bruises. "Oh sorry.. are you okay? How did that hurt you? You love my hugs.. also where were you yesterday, I was waiting for you to come out of the building and walk you home" I sighed,
"I went home early to study, I just want to be a good student, you know?" Jisung smiled, "yeah! Well you don't have to overwork yourself to be a good student, now let's go to school." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down the sidewalk.

-

We arrived too school and let me tell you, it's like Minho knows the exact time I walk into the school yard because there he was, sitting with his group, he glared at me as soon as he seen me. I stared for a second before Jisung got my attention, "Felix, I think we should hangout with my friends, they're all so nice and-" we were interrupted, "hi there sunshine, hi Jisung. Hey sunshine I'm gonna need you to come here" Minho said wrapping his arm around my bruised waist squeezing it.
"Ah!" I yelped pushing him away. "Not right now I'm with a friend!" Minho slapped me, "want me too beat you in front of everyone, now listen too me or things get worse for you." Jisung jaw dropped, "hey! Leave him alone Minho, he's not putting up with your bullshit this year, that's why he's trying not too listen too you this year!" Jisung pushed Minho, "son of a bi-!" He was interrupted, "hey! Class! NOW!" Mrs. Kim yelled glaring at all three of us.

We all left the school yard and went to class, though I had too walk the same way as Minho, just great.

"Hey sunshine! Wait up!" Minho yelled running up beside me. "Go away," I rolled my eyes and started speeding up, Minho didn't like that apparently because he gripped my wrist and pulled me too him stopping me. "Listen here punk, it's only the second day, don't play these stupid games. It's making me real mad so I wouldn't play around, you hear me?!" Minho grabbed onto one of my bruised spots squeezing too make sure he hurts me. "Ah! I-okay!" I had managed too speak.

He pulled me closer to him, a little too close. "Good, now meet me on the rooftop during lunch", he whispered in my ear then walked away. I froze as tears of pain fell from my eyes.

I went too class and looked at Minho and at my seat, which someone stole. Great! I looked around for a new seat and the only one was the one behind Minho. I'm fucked, I'm fucked, IM COMPLETELY FUCKED.

I slowly sat down behind Minho. I looked around to see if there was anymore seats once again, nope, none.

Minho turned to me and smirked. "Let me sit there, you sit here." I sighed and got up switched spots with Minho.