13:

Felix was walking down the sidewalk crying, he wiped his tears and breathed deeply trying his best to keep breathing smoothly. Felix looked at the sky and stopped walking, he stared while crying more and more, "엄마? .. how could life go so wrong? I'm sorry I'm a failure.." Felix looked at the ground and closed his eyes a little. His attention was caught by sirens, he looked up and saw a ambulance zooming past him, he widened his eyes as it was the way Minho had drove away too, his heart stopped. It's ridiculous how a boy can still have feelings for a guy who he was relieved to get away from, a guy who beat him to near death, who used him for sex, it's all so stupid and confusing, but at the moment his heart was racing and fear grew more. He didn't want to lose anyone else. Not like how he lost Chan, it can't repeat again, his heart shattered into pieces, crying every night, but Minho who somewhat healed that shattered heart is all he's focused on right now.

Felix began sprinting down the sidewalk after the ambulance, he sped his running up as fast as he could. Tears streamed down his face more and more as he followed the sirens further down the street. The sirens got closer, like they weren't moving. Felix hurriedly ran towards the scene and saw police cars, ambulance, and police tape surrounding the area. Felix's breathing had gotten heavier, tears and slow footsteps he was closer and closer to the scene, a shaky breath leaving a trace of smoke coming from his mouth due to the cold weather. One last step and it was a clear view, he opened his mouth in shock and felt a big chunk of air stuck in his throat, easily building up a blood curdling scream, "Minho!" Felix let out the loud scream that showed too much of the pain in his voice, there was Minho being put onto an ambulance bed.

Felix tried to push his way into the scene before being grabbed, "Sir you aren't allowed to go into the scene!" a police officer said as they let him go, Felix immediately dropped to his knees just to start crying harder and letting out another scream of pain, at this moment he felt like he was being punished, everyone was being taken from him, his thoughts built up, his heart ached, his fear grew of losing another person he truly loved.

Felix then and there wanted to keep anyone away, thinking he's some type of curse that puts spells on people for them to die if they talk to him. He wanted nothing more but to keep himself locked up so he was to never curse anyone again.

He looked up slowly to see Minho in the ambulance, quickly jumping to his feet and running through everyone and getting to the ambulance before he was once again grabbed, "No! Please! I need to be with him!" The pain was obvious in his voice, kind of leaving the officers hearts aching, they had let go when hearing their head officer command it, "Let this boy go in the ambulance with him!" Felix froze in the spot and cried harder before looking at the ambulance again and getting in, quickly sitting down and grabbing Minho's hand, letting out shaky breaths and wiping his tears with his other hand.

"d-don't leave me m-minho.. please i beg you.." Felix mumbled softly as he laid his head down onto Minho's hand, "please be okay..~"

~~~

The ambulance stopped and they arrived at the hospital, Felix quickly walking along the side of Minho's bed, suddenly grabbed and pulled to the side. "You can't go there, he'll be in surgery, you'll have to wait out here until he's moved to a room.." Felix cried a bit harder but decided to trust it, sitting down in a chair, he breathed out a deep sigh and looked around. He didn't want anything to happen to Minho, he hoped nothing more but news he came out alive.

He laid his head back and closed his eyes, sighing one last time before falling asleep.

~~~

"Who is Felix Lee? Felix Lee!" Felix snapped his eyes open and looked his way to the nurse quickly, he stood up and went to the nurse, "t-that's me~" the nurse sighed and looked him straight into the eyes

"Mr Lee.. I'm here to tell you about Minho"

.

.

.

.

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~

I honestly love but hate this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
-sunho