[ Prologue ]

" Congratulations My son for winning the Best business tycoon Award " Mr Malhotra congratulated his son who had a proud smile on his face .

" Thanks dad , without your guidance and blessings I couldn't achieve this success " Aarhan Said .

Soon his family gathered around him . His brother , sister . Aunt and uncle were so proud of him ..

" Now Aarhan business will go on . What about your personal life son " His grandfather said making him shook his head .

" You know Dadu I will never accept any kind of marriage . It's a total waste of time " Aarhan said and excused himself ..

.
.
.
.
.

" Aradhya Comeon " Sanvi said making Aradhya whine . Here she was feeding a poor puppy with biscuit and milk . " Sanvi look , how cute he is " Aradhya Said while clicking few of the pups picture .

" Okay I get it but your mom will get angry it's already 5pm " Sangu stated making Aradhya sigh . She caressed the puppy and took it in her arms . " It's your home now .. don't get lost okay . And here's your dinner . Didi will come tomorrow with breakfast and lunch Okie " she said with a sad smile .

After putting the puppy in its respected shelter which she made with cupboard . And placed a small blanket with a soft small baby mattress along with a bowl and a plate for his food .

" Bye bye " she said before leaving with her bestfriend ..

....

Do vote and comment ☺️