Twelve }

The next day Aradhya woke up early in the morning and got ready in her office outfit . Today is a big day for her and her career . Their Company is going to sign a deal with the Australian Company . " Good Morning Maa and Papa " Aradhya spoke touching their feet .

" Good Morning beta.  You woke up early is there something special " Mrs Malhotra asked to which Aradhya nodded . " Yes Maa our company is going to sign a deal with the Australian Company " Aradhya said . Last night her dad emailed her the Details of the presentation she is going to present .

" That's a wonderful news beta

" That's a wonderful news beta . All the best for today " Mr Malhotra said with a smile . Aradhya too smiled at him and checked her watch . It's 7:45 am right now . Sighing she walked into the kitchen to have a talk with her mother-in-law . " Maa can I speak with you for a moment " Aradhya said .

" Ofcourse beta " the Mother-in-law said . " Maa yesterday Neha told me that she is divorced . How mom " Aradhya asked . " Neha is a very sweet girl but her fate played different thing . Uski nasseb Mai Rehan nam ka kata Aya gya tha.  Meri bachi bohot royi thi uski liye . That boy cheated on my daughter " Mrs Malhotra sighed .

[ A boy named Named Rehan came in her path like a thorn . My daughter had cried for him a lot ]

" Rehan " she mumbled . Her Mother-in-law nodded . " Neha is going tomorrow to Chennai . I pray to god that she gets what she wants " Mrs Malhotra said making Aradhya nod . She took the dishes from the counter and went to keep them on the table . " Neha You woke up " Aradhya smiled at her .

" Yes I have to go to the Medical Farm at 9am " Neha said . " Wow bhabhi you're looking cool " Akshay said showing Aradhya double thumbs-up . " Thanks dear bro in-law "  Aradhya said . " Aarhan can you drop me at the Medical Farm " Neha asked . This question of hers caught Aradhya's attention .

" Ofcourse Neha I took a day off today . My time is all yours today " Aarhan chuckled . Does Aradhya has the right to get jealous after knowing the truth of Neha.  But still she felt a pang in her heart seeing Aarhan's attention towards Neha.  " Aarhan beta Ara is going to crack a deal with the Australian Company " Mr Malhotra said .

Aarhan looked Aradhya and nodded at her . That's it just a nod . Groaning internally she slided the plate past her and stood up . " Mom I'll be leaving now . " She said and took Her bag from the chair beside her . " But beta you just had half of one Puri " Mrs Malhotra said .

" No issues mom , I'll grab something on my way " Aradhya said and smiled at her family before walking past Neha and Aarhan.  ' he didn't think of stopping me ' Aradhya thought and left with a heavy heart to her office ..

>>>>>>>>>>>

" Good Morning ladies and Gentlemen . Myself Aradhya Malhotra Chakravarti  CEO of Chakravarti Industries . We all are gathered her for the beneficial Profits of the usage of The Eastern land . As we all know that the land will make us a huge profit . Building up the Showroom is absolutely right. So I would like to divide the shares on this project .

Malhotra Industry - 18%

Manco - Australia - 21 %

Chakravarti Industries - 45 %

Shekhawat Industries - 8 %

Rajput Company - 4 %

Singh group of Industries - 4 %

Am I clear gentleman " Aradhya completed making everyone agree with her . " Mrs Malhotra as you said Malhotra Industries Will have 18% share on this project . So may ask where are the representatives from their company " One of the men asked . She gulped down the lump and spoke . " Something urgent came up in my family . " She answered

The people nodded at her words . The meeting dismissed Aradhya looked at her baba and smiled . " I'm proud of you my maa " Mr Chakravarti said  with a smile on his face . He didn't push her daughter in saying anything about her present family . .

" I know you can handle every situation Maa just I'll advice you to handle it with care and responsibility " her father said patting her head ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️