Twenty-seven}

Arhaan reached Aradhya's house only to meet with faces covered with shock and fear for their daughter / friend / sister .. it's been 3 days Aradhya went missing and none of them could find any solution . " Inspector Sahab try to search every corner of New Delhi . I want my daughter back " Mrs Chakravarti broke into tears .

" Ma'am, sir we searched for Mrs Malhotra but it looks like she isn't in New Delhi ..maybe that bastard took her out of Delhi " the inspector informed them making them cry out more . Arhaan who was listening to this said  " I want to go that mall again , Baba I found something suspicious about that manager . It's not like that kidnapper will kidnap her without any help in the broad daylight " Arhaan nodded ..

" Bhai I'll go with you " Akshay said and stood up from the couch . They walked out of the house to their car " Woh kamina boht hi chalak hai , usne meri pyari bhabi ko kidnap kar liya " Akshya started cursing making his brother roll his eyes at him .

________

Somewhere in Navi Mumbai -

" Boss what are we going to do now " The person who is two years younger than his boss . " सबर विनेश " Reyansh smirked looking at the monitor . He can clearly see that Aradhya was trying hard to get out of that room . " Vinesh don't let that Malhotra's and Chakravarti's know that we're here . That Fucker must be trying hard to get our information. Contact that manager right now " Reyansh said

--
City Mall -

" Mr Singh " Reyansh's voice blared through the speaker of the cell phone " Ji Mr Singhaniya " The manager glanced At the people infront of him who gave him a glare . " I hope you are keeping your promise " Mr Singh gulped and shook his head " Yes yes Mr Singhaniya, ap befikar rahiye " Reyansh nodded before he cut the call .

" Bolta hai ya du tujhe bhi kuch tonic " Akshay spoke before flexing his biceps making the old man gulp . " Singhaniya Sab gave me a blank cheque for this Mr Malhotra .. He instructed me to remove the CCTV footage of the time when he'll kidnap Mrs Malhotra " The manager shivered in fear making Arhaan clench his jaw .

" Akshay call Vijay and track his phone number along with his location " saying this he dashed out of the mall to his office  .

>>>>

Navi Mumbai :  Mansion

" That Motherfucker samajta kya hai apne apko " Aradhya groaned and side kicked the table making the vase shatter around .  " मेरे जीने की वजह तुम हो आराध्या " She heard Reyansh's voice behind her .. " Reyansh look you're not right , Kyu kar rehe ho .. " Aradhya frowned at his laughing state .

" I loved you for more than 7 years , I thought you might give me a chance at that party but you turned towards that Malhotra . That Malhotra who is my rival in everything from business to Love " Reyansh glared at her making her sigh ..

" You creep --- " her words got cut off by a phone's caller tune.  " Hello " she heard him speaking .. " boss that Malhotra got your location , he is coming for you and his wife " the person  from the other side spoke making Reyansh clench his jaw hard . He looked at Aradhya and smirked " let him come , he will face his most vulnerable failure " He laughed out ---

To be continued

Do vote and comment

Reyansh Singhaniya

Arhaan Malhotra -

Arhaan Malhotra -

( Change of character's image )