Thirty- Three }

" Aradhya beta Diwali arehi hai , apne taiyari kar liya" Mrs Malhotra asked stirring the spatula making Aradhya nod  " Ji Maa '' It's been more than a week they returned from the cottage . " Bhabi can you please pass me the bowl of almonds " Divya said making her nod .

She passed the bowl to her before speaking " Divya call your brother please " Aradhya asked as she settled down the plates of Jalebi on the tray . Divya nodded and ran upstairs .

Aradhya carried the tray to the table and sat down on her chair and soon everyone joined her ... " Bade Papa Diwali ka gift dee " Divya asked making chachi sigh  " Divya Diwali me abhi bhi 2 din baki hai beta " Divya pouted making Mr Malhotra chuckle .

He gave her few notes of 500 and said " Areh choti bachi hi to hai " and everyone chuckled ..

On the day Of DIWALI --

'' Akshay ek Kam thik se Kiya nhi jata tumse " Mrs Malhotra yelled at the young man making him groan " Badi Maa ab kya Kiya mne " Akshay whined  " Firse ladoo churaya tune " she held his ears making him whine more ..

Whereas

" Ara Are you okay ? It's your third time now " Arhaan asked getting worried about her , it's her third time puking her guts out " I'm fine Arhaan , I think it's just because I had that Panner ki sabji " She knew something was wrong with her ..

Just she was about to step forward she felt dizziness  " Ara rest Karo , I'll call the doctor " Arhaan said and went out not before laying her down on the bed . By now guests have started coming she couldn't delay anymore ..

Getting up from the bed she walked to the closet and wore the lehenga she selected for this day and applied light make-up on her face

Getting up from the bed she walked to the closet and wore the lehenga she selected for this day and applied light make-up on her face . Combing her hair she walked downstairs holding the railing and found her parents talking with Arhaan ..

" maa baba " she called for them but before she could reach them she gasped and fell on the floor . The whole family rushed towards her .. " Arhaan what happened to her ? " Mrs Chakravarti said and held her daughter's hand ..

" She was having an upset stomach and was puking '' Arhaan informed them and went to receive the doctor . By then the ladies in the family were beaming in happiness.. '' There she is Doctor " Arhaan lead the doctor to Aradhya ..

After checking her vitals , the doctor said with a smile on his face " Congratulations Mr Malhotra, Mrs Malhotra is pregnant" Arhaan stared at him in shock couldn't digest the news of him being a dad .. " Arhaan beta boht boht Mubarak ho " Mr Chakravarti hugged him ..

" humare Ghar Mai to Shree Ram arehe hai bhabi " Chachi exclaimed making everyone nod and smile at eachother .. " Arhaan take her to your room , she might not feel comfortable after seeing everyone" Mrs Malhotra said making him nod .

He carried her to their room and laid their room and stroked her hair . He gently placed his hand on her flat stomach and said " Welcome to our world little sunshine " he kissed her stomach with a smile on his face ..

After few minutes Aradhya stirred before waking up . She looked at Arhaan with concerned eyes making him give her a charming smile  " Ara--- " before he could complete his sentence ..

Akshay and Divya barged in " Bhabhi ko pehle me wish karunga" saying thishe dashed towards Aradhya  " Bhabi thank you so much for bringing my little nephew to this world " Aradhya gave him a confused look before looking at Arhaan .

" Nalayak niklo mere room se " he pushed them outside before walking towards Aradhya . " congratulations love and thank you so much ... we're welcoming our little sunshine " tears gathered in her eyes ..

" Sach " she asked making him nod . He bent forward to hug her ...and soon the family came and congratulated them  " Boht khush raho beti " they blessed them along with the little peanut ....

To be continued 😄

Welcome our little Mr Malhotra ❤️

Do vote and comment ☺️