Twenty-one }

Aradhya felt her head pounding as she opened her eyes . She looked at the dimly lighting surrounding . She sat up on the bed  With her hands on her forehead trying to ease the dull pain . " It's already night time " she said and squinted her eyes at the wall clock . 7pm it shows , throwing away the duvet she walked to the washroom . After getting dressed in a plain off white cotton kurti and black loose trouser she walked downstairs .

" Areh bhabi you're up , come we're having pakoras made by Rachna dii " Divya said , Aradhya mentally frowned at the name of the new member . She walked towards Arhaan who gave her a smile and sat beside him . " Rachna yaha Aao , ye Rahi humari pyari si beti/Bahu Aradhya " Mrs Malhotra said ..

" Aur Ara she is our Rachna , Gita's daughter " Gita is Arhaan's maternal aunt . " Hello Aradhya " Rachna smiled at her which she returned back. " Aur bhabi , apki neend kesi Rahi " Akshay asked with a teasing smile on his face making Arhaan smack his back . " Shameless you gave bhang to your bhabi " Mr Malhotra scolded his son .

" Areh bhaisab , it's okay Holi hai bache majak to kar hi lete hai " a new voice said . There entered Gita with a small baby in her arms . " Look who is here , Ara beta meet Roshan our little grandson " Gita said passing Roshan to Aradhya . That little baby sucked on his thumb with a cute pout on his lips.  " Aww He is so cute dii " Aradhya said and caressed Roshan's hair .

" Rachna , Ishan nahi aya " Arhaan asked  " kal ayenge wo , Ghar me kuch kam tha unhe " Rachna said referring to her husband Ishan.  " Chalo vai ye bhi sahi hai , pura family kal Haridwar jayenge " Chachi said making everyone smile .
" Aradhya beta apke Maa , baba kal airport par milenge . Wo ghar chale gye hai " Mr Malhotra informed her making her smile at him ..

After having a blissful dinner , Aradhya and Arhaan walked to their room . " Apne mujhe uthaya kiu nahi " she asked as soon as they entered their room . " Itni innocent lag rahi thi kaisi disturb karte hum " she hid her face in his chest hearing his compliment..

" Kal ke liye pack kar liya " She asked  " Ha biwi apka bhi or Mera bhi " she nodded and played with his kurta's button .. " Roshan is so cute " she said making Arhaan hum .  " Kya hua Ara , tum kuch chupa Rahi ho " Arhaan said peeking on her hidden face .

" Arhaan 5 month's passed , we haven't tried anything yet . I mean , ap agar time chahte ho to koi bat nahi " She said coming out of his embrace Only to get pulled back  " Ara It's not that I don't want a family with you , I was thinking about your consent ..about how you feel ? Ara I fell for you hard and strong . I can't live without you for a second you became the reason of my living.. thank you for coming in my life " Arhaan pressed his forehead against hers .

" Arhaan I too fell in love with you , I don't know when but I know how , Your caring side your bubbly yet strict nature  .. " she chuckled , Arhaan aimed at her lips sucking it softly  " I can't wait to make you mine at every aspect . Just 2 more days Baby . We will go to our official honeymoon " her cheeks became crimson ...

>>

The next morning Arhaan and Aradhya woke up early and freshened up .. " Arhaan jaldi karo , sab niche hai sirf hum dono nhi Gaye " Aradhya said and smacked Arhaan lightly who is lazily tying his shoelace . " Ara baby relax , We still have time ." He said and pulled her closer .

" Arhaan " she shrieked , after a lot of  teasing and kissing they left their room  " aye gye sahiba , Hume to laga ap dono kamre mei Haridwar ghumenge " Rachna smirked with a sleeping Roshan in her arms

" Arhaan " she shrieked , after a lot of  teasing and kissing they left their room  " aye gye sahiba , Hume to laga ap dono kamre mei Haridwar ghumenge " Rachna smirked with a sleeping Roshan in her arms .  " Areh di agar moka milta to jarur karte " he said making Mr Malhotra smack his head .

They left with their cars , it only takes 4 hours to reach Haridwar from Delhi . Buckling up their seatbelts they left for their destination.. Mr Malhotra his wife , chachi and Chachu in one car . Arhaan , Aradhya , Akshay and Divya in one car . The Chakravarti couple in their car . And Gita and her family in their car ..

" Vai Put that Song of Mika Singh " Akshay said changing the song from Kishore Kumar's to one of the Jazz song .  " Akshay Your taste is just like you " Arhaan frowned at this brother making him roll his eyes . " Okay Bhai now don't let us hear those melodic songs , Atleast cheer up " Divya said making Aradhya chuckle . " I should've sent you with maa and papa" Arhaan glared at his brother and sister .

" Arhaan don't glare at them " Aradhya said supporting her brother and sister-in-law  " whatever " he said and focused on his driving ..

To be continued

My result came out and Yes I passed with good marks .. 😀

Do vote and comment ☺️