Ten }

" wow .. Bhabi you look dashing " Akshay commented . It made Aradhaya blush it's her first time wearing western clothes in her law's house . " Aksh is right Ara beta , you should wear these clothes often.  We won't stop or wearing anything "  Mrs Malhotra said making Aradhya smile at her .

" Bhabhi sit beside me" Divya said which made Aarhan frown. " Aradhya will sit beside me " saying this Aarhan dragged her to the empty couch which was meant for them to sit . " Aarhan  look I made your favourite Chicken Popcorns " Neha said passing him the bowl .

" Thanks Neha you're the best " Aarhan said sending her a flying kiss . Aradhya who was sitting beside him looked at him and sighed . " Shall I exchange seats with Neha . " She whispered those words to Aarhan as because the movie started .

" Why " Aarhan whispered back.  " Neha made this for you and By what I'm seeing she likes it too . So you both can share " Aradhya reasoned making Aarhan frown.  " She clearly passed the bowl to us so that we can enjoy " he stressed on this words making her nod .

Às everyone was watching the movie keenly someone present over there wasn't paying attention to the movie . That's our Aarhan . He tried to focus on the movie but his focus is on Aradhya who is now watching the movie and chewing the popcorn .

Her lips were moving in sync , her throat bobbled up and down the time of gulping . Her eyes widening when there's some serious part going on . Every single action of hers were looking tempting to him . " Focus on the movie Aarhan " She said making his eyes widen ..

Aarhan Malhotra -

Clearing his throat inaudibly he stared at the screen . And then started the blabbering ..

Aarhan you're dumb

And Why

Look at you , you ditched her in everything . Said lies ..

Lies ..

Yes Lies , Your actions clearly says you feel something for her

That's not true

Ofcourse it is .. have you seen your face last night when you carried her to the bed

No .. but that was not intentional

Yes ! That's what felt right to you . Aarhan go forward to it .

" Mmm " his trance broke when he heard a small humming . He looked beside him and saw Aradhya sleeping on his shoulder again .

See this brought  a smile on your smile

I think that just happened . Her face brings a smile on my face   . " I think I'll carry her upstairs to our room " Aarhan said to which Akshay and Divya flashed him a smirk and the other's nodded ..

Tomorrow is Sunday so no hurry of waking up early . Shrugging his thoughts he picked her up and carried her to their room .

>>>>

Aradhya Malhotra Chakravarti -

A yawn left my mouth that's when my eyes opened observing my surroundings but only met with darkness . She tried to look upwards only to see blanket covering her head . Her hands touched the thing to which they were wrapped. Gently unwrapping her arms she removed the blanket from her head and saw the most beat scene .

Aarhan sleeping on her . His head on top of her head and her's on his chest.  " So gentle you're . " She mumbled running her fingers on his scalp making him hum in his sleep . And that concludes that

THEY'RE CUDDLING

A soft gasp left her mouth . She tried to move àway but only to get pulled back in his arms . " Aarhan wake up " She whispered but to which he didn't reply . " Aarhan I need to pee " she again said making him hum . Having enough she pinched his waist .

" What the hell Woman " he hissed making her chuckle . " See that was easy . " She said moving away from his arms making him feel empty . " Oh it's 10:30 AM " She gasped loudly .

" It's Sunday Radhs " he said . She relaxed hearing his words . " Okay um .. I'll get ready " saying this she ran to the washroom ..

....

Both of them came downstairs to see thier family chatting

Both of them came downstairs to see thier family chatting.  " Good Morning Bhai , bhabi " Divya sang making Aarhan roll his eyes. " Ara beta  I kept the breakfast on the counter " Aradhya nodded at chachi's words and made her way to the kitchen ..

" It's delicious" she moaned at the taste of butter Nun with Kashmiri Aloo dum . " I agree " Aarhan hummed making her smile . But to spoil their moment Neha came " Aradhya I want to talk to you .. you see I talked with everyone except you " Neha said to which Aradhya nodded ..

After Neha left the kitchen Aarhan came near her and said  " Be ready by 6 pm" Aarhan said ..

To be continued 😄

What do you think about Neha ?

Do vote and comment ☺️