eight }

'' Bhabi chalo .. we all will match movie " Divya said to Aradhya who was busy typing on her laptop . " Divya you guys can watch . I have some work to do '' Aradhya said . It was just a lie , she doesn't want to face Arhan after their conversation .

" No bhabi you have to come . It's your first movie night with us and you can't miss that " Akshay said leaving Aradhaya sigh . She nodded but before they could drag her away she said  '' You guys go I'll join you in a minute. '' she said pointing at her nightwear .

Divya and Akshay nodded before going out of her room . Sighing she took the kurti to the washroom to get changed into it . She made her way downstairs to see her family gathered at the couch .

 She made her way downstairs to see her family gathered at the couch

" Aradhya beta come fast .. " Chachi jii said . She smiled at her and made her way to the empty seat but before she could reach there Akshay jumped on it .. previously he was sitting beside Arhaan . " Oh my bhabi now that's the only seat left '' Akshay said with a grin on his face . This Punk.

Sighing she went to sit beside Arhaan , her husband . " What are we watching '' Aradhya asked . But this question meant to other's not her husband . '' Avatar 2 '' he answered to which she nodded .

>>>>

It was past 11 pm . The elder's already left for their bedroom while the younger one's sat on the couch watching the new released movie.  A yawn left Aradhya's mouth . Indeed it was tiring day for her . She looked straight at the screen trying to keep her eyes open .

But failed nonetheless . Arhaan who was watching her movements mentally chucked seeing her cute actions . But then he felt a head on his shoulder which is none other than his wife's . Akshay and Divya looked at him and then at Aradhya .

" I think We should let bhabi take some rest . I'll carry her upstairs '' Akshay said coming near her sleeping figure ..  '' No need I'll take her upstairs '' Arhaan said and carried Aradhya upstairs leaving a shocked Divya and Akshay . " You saw what I saw right '' Akshay said only to receive a smack on his head .

'' Yes idiot . Our Bhai is changing " Divya smiled at the duo ..

***

Arhaan gently laid Aradhya on the bed and covered her body with the duvet . He sat beside her and looked at her face . No wonder she is beautiful . Long lashes , small nose , plump lips , round face . " I don't know why am I being like this . But you're not doing right things with my heart. '' he mumbled before going to the washroom ..

The next morning Aradhya woke up to see her on the bed. '' Did I teleport '' she asked herself , then her gaze fell on the sleeping beauty beside her . ' Why are you so beautiful like an angel but acts like a devil ' she thought to herself . Shrugging her thoughts she looked at her time . It's 7am and she need to reach office by 9am .

Taking her suit she went to the washroom to get ready ..
" Did he carry Me last night '' she asked herself .. getting dressed in her suit she tied her hair in a beautiful plete .

 getting dressed in her suit she tied her hair in a beautiful plete

She walked out the washroom to see Arhaan talking with someone.. And that too casually . Not giving it any other thoughts she walked to the dressing table to apply her vermillion . " Okay Neha I'll pick you up " She heard his words .

" Miss Chakravarti I won't be able to drop you today . " Arhaan stated . " Don't bother about it Mr Malhotra '' saying this she took her bag from the couch and walked downstairs .

" Good Morning everyone '' she greeted and took her seat . Serving herself 2 spoon to curry and 3 luchi's ( Puri) she started eating.. '' Maa I'll be taking my car today '' Aradhya said to which Mr Malhotra frowned .

' why Beta " he asked . " Arhaan is having some important work so he won't be able to drop me . Don't worry I can drive '' she said with smile making everyone chuckle ..

To be continued 😄

Do vote and comment ☺️