five }

" WHAT. . Divya have you gone insane " Aradhya said shaking her head in disbelief . " Ab kya bhabhi .. It's your wedding night.  It's common " Divya said while she let out a huff . " But Divya we don't know each other properly . It's not convience to do it " Aradhya said .

" It is are you're doing it " Divya said handing the glass of haldi milk . Yes they were fighting over this glass . Divya asked Aradhya to give this glass to Aarhan addressing her as her lovely husband and then touching his feet to take blessings . " No one can win you My dear sister in law " Aradhya said and went to her room .

Going inside her room she first settled the milk on the night stand and then went to the balcony to call Aarhan . " Rahan " she called making him turn around.. " yes " his voice came out cold. " You don't want to come inside " Aradhya asked .

" Look Aradhya you know that it was an act . My parents were watching us . So not to make anything suspicious I need to put up the act " Aarhan said making her heart break into pieces . " T-that was all an act " Aradhya asked earning a stern nod from him .

Without saying any other word Aarhan went inside the room and went straight to the washroom . Aradhya stood by the balcony door with shattered mind and heart . " Just a freaking act " she mumbled . And then and there she set her mind to not depend on anyone .

Wiping of her tears she went inside the closet to get changed Into comfy clothes . Changing her attire into a plain soft kurti and some long pants she went out to get inside the warm duvet . She saw Aarhan talkin' with someone on the call . " Yes Ms Singhaniya , yes Let's catch up at tomorrow's meeting" saying this he hung up the call .

Seeing him turning she closed her eyes shut not wanting to talk with him . " I know you aren't sleeping , tell mom and dad I went to an important meeting . " Aarhan said and sat on the couch with his laptop . " I ain't your informer , tell mom and dad by yourself . I'll wake up late " Saying this she turned off the side lamp and fell into deep slumber .

_________

The next Morning Aarhan left early . Before leaving he left a sloppy kiss on her forehead . Though he said all those things were an act but his inner self felt at peace feeling her close to him . " I shouldn't catch feelings for her . " Saying this he went out of the room . The hall was empty as it only 6 am in the morning . None of the family members woke up at this time .

Aradhya >>

A yawn left Aradhya's mouth as she stretched her arms out . She looked at her surrounding before leaving a sigh . " So he really left.  Whatever it is , it's not your business Ara . Let's go downstairs " Aradhya said and went to the washroom to get freshen up .

Coming out of the closet she walked infront of the mirror to put her vermillion . " What's the use of it , when my own husband doesn't accept me as his wife " she sighed and walked out of her room.

 " What's the use of it , when my own husband doesn't accept me as his wife " she sighed and walked out of her room

" Oh beta you're up , Did Aarhan wake up too " Mrs Malhotra asked  . " He left early maa , he has an important meeting " Aradhya said sitting on the dinning table not before   touching their feet for blessing . " Where is Divya and Akshay " Aradhya asked .

" They both went to college . Beta you have your breakfast " Mrs Malhotra said keeping a plate full of food infront of Aradhya . She looked at her watch and saw the time . It's 9 am . " Baba I have something to ask you " Aradhya asked making Mr Malhotra nod .

" I completed my MBA course . I want to do a job if you won't mind " Aradhya asked feeling nervous all of a sudden . Mr Malhotra smiled before speaking .  " Why are you getting nervous beta.  Ofcourse you can work beta . If you want then you can work for Malhotra's.  " Mr Malhotra said to which Aradhya shook her head .

" I was thinking about working under my dad's company . Dad already made the decision of making the future CEO . " Aradhya said making Mr Malhotra smile and nod . " Ofcourse beta . As you wish we all will support you whatever decision you take " Mr Malhotra said .she smiled softly at him before completing her breakfast .

To be continued 😄

Guess what , tomorrow is my birthday 🎉 . I'm very excited 😊

Do vote and comment ☺️