twenty Three }

After spending two more blissful days at Haridwar the Malhotra's and the others came back Home . " Arhaan do you want to have coffee ? " Aradhya asked Arhaan as they were both busy completing the pending work of the company . " If you insist " Arhaan said as he glanced at the clock . It reads 10 pm at night , everyone might have retired to their room .

" Okay I'll be back in 10 mins" Aradhya stirred out of the room . She was descending the stairs when she heard strange noise from Divya's room . Strange , she thought . Aradhya walked up to her room . " Divya -- " her words got stuck in her throat seeing the scene unfolding infront of her .

" Divya , what are you doing ? And what is he doing here at this time ? " Aradhya was shocked seeing Laksh standing infront of her with Divya . '' Bhabi wo he came to meet me " Divya explained .  " Ha to Divya kal pura din tha Milne ke liye , itne rat ko kyu .  You know this isn't appropriate " Aradhya scolded her sis-in-law ..

" Bhabi Laksh kal subha Dubai ja raha hai , to Milne aaya hai " Divya explained making Aradhya sigh . " Send him away right now Divya before your brother catch him " Aradhya said and walked away from her room . She was making her way to the kitchen when she felt a hand on her shoulder .

Flinching to the sudden touch she looked back  " Dara Diya tumne muje " she slapped Arhaan's chest and walked to the cabinets .  " Mujhe to laga ab tak coffee bana liya hoga " This took her off-guard. " Uh , I went to ask Divya if she needed some " Arhaan nodded and left for his room not before flirting with his wife for a while ..

>>>>

The following next morning Arhaan surprised his wife with an amusing news .. " Guess what Love " Arhaan asked taking a seat infront of not-so-sleepy wife . '' What is it Arhaan ? " She asked hiding her yawn behind her palm .  " We're going to Santorini " A loud gasp left her mouth hearing him .

" OH MY GOD , Santorini " She jumped on the bed and threw herself on him . " I'm so happy love , so when are we going there " A very excited Aradhya asked  " the day after tomorrow, our flight ticket will be booked tomorrow " He kissed her forehead and told her to freshen up .

After getting ready she walked downstairs only to meet a ruckus . " WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE ? THAT BOY IS NOTHING BUT DANGER " she heard Uncle Malhotra shouting .  " Papa please listen to me " Divya cried out .

" Arhaan what's going on here " she asked standing beside her husband .  " Divya beta apne aise kaise kiya , wo documents humare company ke liye boht aziz tha " Mr Malhotra said .. " Bade papa mujhe Nehi pata tha ki wo papers konse the. " Divya said .

" Divya it's okay we will find that guy , now don't cry sisto " Arhaan being the amazing brother he is , pulled her closer to his chest .  " Akshay kya hua hai ? " Aradhya asked  " Puchiye mat Bhabi , Divya ne laksh nam ke ladke company ke trading documents de diya " now it all came flashing infront of Aradhya .

The reason of Laksh coming here yesterday at night . She stumbled back  making Arhaan look at her  " Ara you okay beta " Mrs Malhotra asked making her nod . She sighed and looked at Divya who was almost at the verge of passing out .

" Papa I promise I'll find him , Divya are you sure he is at Dubai right now " Divya nodded at Arhaan's words .  After getting back to their room Arhaan pulled Aradhya to his chest  " I'm sorry love , but I think we need to postpone our honeymoon " and again she felt disappointed and broken .....

To be continued

Do vote and comment 

For the readers who are confused about the girlfriend Part . So Arhaan at first thought that Aradhya will be like other girls , so he gave an excuse of having a girlfriend . That's a complete lie and I hope you guys won't find any problem any more ---