Fourteen }

" Aradhya Arhaan Malhotra  stop right there " Arhaan's voice echoed through the empty hall . Aradhya who was making her way to thier room paid no heed to Arhaan's words . " Have you gone deaf dear Wife " Arhaan spoke catching her wrist in his rough hands .

" What do you except me to do ? Listen to you like some doll " Aradhya mocked him while rolling her eyes . " Why didn't you inform me about that party " Arhaan asked . " Why should I ? If you have attended the meeting then you have known about the party   . It's not my duty to inform you. You have a god damn secretary to do that " Aradhya inhaled after completing her sentence .

But before Arhaan could speak she again started speaking . " Oops my bad , Mr Malhotra was busy with a certain someone . So busy that he couldn't attend the meeting . "  Arhaan looked shocked hearing her words .

" Shocked are we ? Mr Malhotra only if you have paid a bit interest in this meeting . You know what I have suffered enough humiliation in today's meeting just because my husband the CEO Arhaan Malhotra didn't attend this important meeting of his wife . Rather sent his assistant to attend . " Aradhya wàs fuming by now .

" Aradhya you're taking this all wrong . You know that tomorrow Neha is going from here " Arhaan said . " She can wait for an hour or two Mr Malhotra . Waiting wouldn't have harmed her but no you decided to cancel the whole meeting despite knowing how much it matters to us " she glared at him   ..

Yanking back her wrist from his grip she walked away to their room . " Why did you ditch that meeting Arhaan ? " A voice came from behind . He looked at Neha and sighed.  " I didn't know about that Neha trust me . My assistant informed it yesterday night , I thought it was like other meetings so ignored it " Arhaan said .

"  She is angry Arhaan . Confront her , tell her you didn't have any idea of this meeting " Neha said ." She will kill me by the end " Arhaan said making Neha chuckle .

! !! ! ! !

Outfit -

Next morning Aradhya left early in the morning. It was 7am , Arhaan was sleeping so does the others. Mr and Mrs Malhotra will return by this evening . " Sneha tell me about the Construction in Noida " she spoke through her earpiece while focusing on her laptop sitting on her chair .

" Ma'am 30% of the construction is done . The engineer's will proceed once Mr Shekhawat will give the further orders " Sneha spoke making her hum . Mr Shekhawat or Reyansh.  " Arrange a meeting with Mr Sekhawat by noon . I'll personally discuss the details about the boutique " Aradhya spoke before hanging up. 

Just by the mid of checking the financial reports her phone rang.   Arhaan's caller ID flashed on the screen . " Why did you leave early in the morning ? " Arhaan spoke . Checking her wrist she saw the hour hand striking 9 am . " Had some work" Aradhya's reply was short .

" Tell me did you have your breakfast " Arhaan asked while Aradhya glanced at the half drank cup of coffee .." sorta " Aradhya said . " Gosh . Anyways Neha will be leaving by noon will you able to make it to the airport by 2 " Aarhan asked.

" No . I have few meetings to attend " Aradhya spoke . " Fine then " she hung up without giving him any reply. 
" Ma'am " Sneha knocked on the door . " Come in " Aradhya spoke.  " Ma'am I arranged the meeting with Mr Sekhawat . He said he'll be free by 2pm " Sneha said .

" Fine . " Aradhaya spoke getting up from her chair . " Inform the Managing department. I'll be going on a round " Aradhya said and walked past Sneha who was internally trembling . Taking the elevator to the second floor Aradhya sighed .

Going near the food counter she spoke . " 2 chicken grilled sandwich and 1 cold coffee " hearing her spoke everyone straightened their posture . " Right away ma'am " The men said .

To be continued

Path of Hate ✓  is my new story . Please do support it .

Do vote and comment ☺️