Sixteen}

" Ma'am we have a visitor " Aradhya's secretary informed her making her frowned . " Visitor , at this time . " she said glancing at the clock which displayed 7pm . " Yes ma'am he is an important visitor " The secretary said making her nod .

" Send him in " Aradhya said . Her Secretary Riya nodded and walked out of her office to the lounge . Aradhya who was busy typing in her laptop looked up hearing footsteps . " Suprise Wifey " Aarhan said with a small smirk on his face .

" Absolutely , Now Is Mr Malhotra missing me " Aradhya said with a mocking smile on her face . Aarhan chuckled before settling on the couch present in the office . " Now Can't I miss my wife hmm .. " Aradhya shook her head at his  words .

" बेशाक " Aradhya said with a small appreciating smile on her face . "फार्माई पति देव " Aradhya said keeping aside her laptop . " Let's go out for dinner , I'm craving for some Mexican" Aarhan spoke getting up from the couch , dusting off the invisible dust from his suit .

" Alright then let's go " Aradhya said packing up her stuff ..

>>>>>

" Order now Wifey " Aarhan said giving her the menu card . " It's your treat okay , I'm not going to pay a penny " Aradhya spoke making him nod with a small chuckle . " Okay मेर मां , now order " Aarhan said

 " Okay मेर मां , now order " Aarhan said

Mexican Chicken Rice

Shredded Chicken

Salad

Mexican desert

Mexican desert

" Dig in " saying this both of them started savoring the food ..

..

They arrived at 10pm , Aradhya walked inside the room to take a shower while Aarhan sat on the bed with his phone . As soon as Aradhya came out she saw Her husband talking to someone .

' Ha ha Neha , We all are good . Wese , did you have your dinner ? '

She frowned but shrugged her shoulders  . After more five minutes Aarhan hung up the call . " Neha called me asking about everyone " Aarhan spoke earning a nod from Aradhya .

" I'm talking to you Aradhya ..stop ignoring my words " Aradhya slammed the hairbrush hearing his words . " Ignoring you , Although I'm not " she said tried to walk past him to which he grabbed her elbow and pulled her back . " Yes you're ..and what's your problem with Neha . You have so weirdly  hearing her name " Aarhan spoke .

" Enough of this nonsense Aarhan . And no I have no problem with Neha .." Aradhya spoke yanking her hand away from his grip . " Oh really , That day you sounded angry hearing her name and now this behaviour " Arhaan spoke .

" Now are we going to fight because of that girl " she spoke making him frown ..not waiting for his reply she walked to the attached study of his room and started working on her laptop ..

<><><><<><>

It was past midnight , Aarhan woke up from his slumber feeling thirsty . He looked around the room to see the light still on in the study . Frowning he looked at his side and saw it was empty ..

He walked into the study to see the most adorable sight . Aradhya drooling on her laptop with her head attached to it . " This foolish girl " he mumbled shaking his head and went to her side to pick her up .

Picking up in his arms he walked out of the study to his room.  " I'm sorry for upsetting your mood everytime, though I know it's not my fault " Aarhan spoke and at last kissed her forehead ..

To be continued

Do vote and comment

New story is updated guys ' Match Made In Hell ' please go through it ..