CHAPTER 2

Yn was sitting in the police station waiting for officer to come.she just came to know from officer that her parents got into a accident and passed away.
Officer just came in and 'kid we checked in the system and got to know that you have older brothers.we informed mr.kim-your older brother about your situation and he agreed to be your legal guardian.'
officer said and sat on one of the chair.
'you must have mistaken sir I don't have older brother,I am the only child of my parents'.
Yn said while looking confused.

'we checked in the system kiddo,your DNA matched with them.'officer said.
'Okay'yn said and looked down.
Officer felt bad for the kid but there is nothing he can do.He was worried for her.
__________________
KIM MANSION

NAMJOON-
I just got a call from police station that I have a sister that I have no idea about.
First I thought that it was a fraud call but then they send me the DNA reports that matched with us.I was shocked.
I agreed to be her legal guardian as soon as I saw that reports.I have a little sister.i don't know how to feel right now.
I went downstairs to inform my other brothers about her.

'BOYS COME IN THE MEETING ROOM NOW'
naamjoon ordered.
'What happen namjoon' suga asked in his cold voice.
'I just got a call from police station that we have a sister.Her DNA matched with us and I agreed to be her legal guardian'
'As in our half sister'tae asked.
'no she is our real sister our blood.Her DNA matched with dad and she was living with mom.
I guess mom was pregnant with her when she divorced dad.mom and her husband died in a car accident so I am taking her in'

'When are you going to pick her up'jin asked in somewhat soft voice.
'I am leaving in an hour,hyung'naamjoon answered emotionless.
'I am coming with you,I don't want my sister to be scared on her first meeting with any of her brother'
Jin said.
'OK hyung'namjoon said.
'Can I come too' jimin asked his older brother.
'No'
namjoon said and walked out of the room.

'Let's not scare her,jimin.she would get scared after looking at so many scary looking man.you can meet her tomorrow.'
jin said.
'Ok hyung'jimin agreed.
-----------
Yn was sitting quietly at one place.
One officer came in 'mr.Kim is here kid'
Yn looked up and saw two well built,scary looking man coming in,she got scared and looked down.

YN-

'Hello Mr.kim'officer said with fear in his voice.
'Is she my sister'the scary looking guy asked the poor officer while looking at me.
'Yes,Mr.kim'that officer answered.
I was looking down all then time.I felt someone's
Presence near me so I look up slowly.
The less scary looking man was standing infront of me.I got up when I saw him staring at me.

'Hi,angel I am Kim seokjin your oldest brother,
You can call me jin'.the less scary looking man said
Softly.His voice was so soft it was not at all matching with his scary face.
'Angel' he said again getting me out of my thoughts.
I looked at him and introduced myself.

'Hi sir,I am jeon yn' i said.
He frowned after I introduced myself.
What happened?

'Dont call me sir,angel. i am your brother,you can call me oppa and Your surname is Kim.your dad was a Kim,We all are Kim's and you are our little sister so that makes you a Kim too.'the less scary looking man said.

I got sad when he said that.I don't want to argue
With the less scary looking man whose name I suppose is jin but I don't want to change my surname,it's my dadda's surname ,even though now I get to know that he is not my real father but that doesn't change anything.he will always be my dadda.

'Sir,I am always a jeon and I don't want to change that,I love my dadda and I want to keep his surname' I said looking at his eyes.
His eyes hardened at that but it soften again ,once he saw that I am getting scared.

'That's not gonna happen,kid'. The scary looking man said coming towards us.
I was about to say something but the less scary man beat me into it.

'Let's drop it for now namjoon' he said looking at scary looking man whose name I suppose is naamjoon.
'Ok hyung,'he said and looked at me with a emotionless face.

'I am Kim naamjoon,your second oldest brother and your legal guardian'.he said while forwarding his hand for a handshake.
I shaked my hand with him which was trembling a little,fuck I am scared,his hand is so big.

'I have completed all the formalities,we can leave now'.he said.THE less scary looking man nodded and we all went out.

-------------------------------------
Namjoon-

I completed the formalities and went towards my little sister and heard her talking about not changing her surname.i know it's hard for her but
She is a Kim and I can't let her introduce herself with some strangers surname so I refused her request.
She was about to argue even though she was looking scared of me but jin hyung cut her and told us to drop it for now.I agreed but its not over yet.

I introduce myself and we shaked our hands.
Her little hands were trembling in my big hands
I guess I made her scared of me but what can I do
I am a big scary looking man and a mafia king obviously I have a aura that make people scared of me and she is just a little kid.

To be continued..........