CHAPTER 39

Guys don't forget to comment, comment a lot and in front of the dialogue's too.....

"Tell me na,oppa"yn whined catching taehyung's attention who was sitting on the other side of the couch in the living room.

"I am not telling you,hyung's will whoop my ass if by any chance you took it in the wrong way"jungkook said.

"I won't na,i am just curious"she said in a whinny tone and not being able to control himself anymore taehyung butted in the conversation.

"What's she asking?"taehyung asked while sliding beside yn.

Yn give him a look and the towards jungkook.

"She was asking about how you got punished back then by hyung's"he said and taehyung's gaze hardened.

"No no oppa,I was just asking generally, please you tell me na,if not yours then tell me about others,like kookie oppa"she said looking towards taehyung with her puppy eyes and taehyung smirked.

"No, hyung"jungkook whined but taehyung just gave him a look and it was enough to shut him up.

"Do you really wanna know?"taehyung asked and yn nodded eagerly.

"Ok,so listen as you know he is the youngest in the house before you came so he is the pampered kid,hyung's rarely punished him especially namjoon hyung.I really don't why but namjoon hyung has a extra soft spot for this brat"Taehyung said and was about to continue when jungkook cut him off.

"Stop being jealous,hyung"jungkook grinned and taehyung glared at him.

"Shut up,oppa let me listen"yn said and looked towards taehyung eagerly waiting for him to continue.

"Tell me, oppa,did he ever punish him"she asked.

"Ya,but a few times only while on the other hand I used to get whacked for every little thing"he said sulking remembering those memories.

"How?And why?"she asked interested.

"Jimin hyung caught jungkook with drugs and alcohol bottles in his rooms,he was furious would be a understatement,he directly took him to namjoon hyung and he got a good number of whacks from him for the first time I guess as namjoon hyung always refrained from punishing him physically"Taehyung said while looking towards jungkook.

"Ya,it was the first time"jungkook murmured.

"What did he do?"yn asked now completely wanted to know how her brother used to deal with the mischief of her younger brothers.

"Namjoo-

"Tae hyung please"jungkook stopped him feeling embarrassed but taehyung gave him a mischievous smile and blurted out.

"He got a harsh beating from hyung's hands that day and then hyung made him do dishes for a month"taehyung said and yn nodded.

"Oh"she mummbled.

"Ya,he didn't take these things lightly,so don't ever think of getting near this intoxicated stuff, okay?"taehyung said and yn nodded.

"You really took drugs?"yn asked jungkook  shake his head.

"Only once"jungkook said and yn nodded.

"Weren't you scared after getting a beating?"yn asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Why would he be scared,ha?Even he knew he got off lightly if it was me or jimin hyung,we would have gotten a lot more severe punishment and then on top of that these brat got the pampering of his life after that, namjoon hyung made sure that he isn't sad and spoilt him almost everyday straight up for month."taehyung said.