Chapter 33

COMMENT ALOT....

"Suga"namjoon called.

"Yes, hyung"he asked.

He signed him to sit with him and Suga nodded.

Namjoon and Suga were in one car and the rest of them were on another.

They were driving and both were quiet.

They both were looking straight not saying anything.

"Take your blazer off"namjoon said still looking straight.

Suga looked towards his elder brother confused but soon understood and took his blazer off.

"Roll your sleeves up"namjoon ordered.

"It's fine, hyun-

Suga started but stopped as soon as he saw namjoon glaring at him and rolled his sleeves up.

There was a dark purple mark on his biceps.

Namjoon cursed himself and took out an ointment from the car's cabinet and passed it to Suga.

Suga quietly took it and applied it on his bruise.

Suga knew his brother didn't know how to apologize so he always did these Little gestures to show that he cared.

He cares about them and loves them.

"You don't have to feel guilty, hyung"Suga said finally breaking the silence.

"Who said i am guilty?"namjoon asked while looking at Suga sternly.

"You are not"Suga asked teasing him.

"I am not" Namjoon said.

"You are"Suga said.

"I said I am not,yoongi" namjoon said firmly.

"I know you are,hyung"Suga said in the same firm voice.

"Do I need to gave you a another hit to prove that I am not guilty?"namjoon asked.

"That's a harsh"Suga said and namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Princess,what are you thinking?"jungkook asked while tapping her arm.

"N-nothin-

"Princess"he said in a little stern voice.

"He is too scary"yn mummbled while looking towards her grandfather who was having some serious talk with namjoon.

"More than namjoon?"jin asked as he was listening to their conversation and yn shook her head smiling a little.

They reached their grandparents mansion a few minutes ago.

Their grandfather immediately calls namjoon to have a talk as soon as he notices yn while giving her intimidating glare while their grandmother is in the kitchen making preparations for the dinner.

"You approve of her dressing?"he asked namjoon with a disapproving gaze.

"I am no one to approve her, grandfather.she can wear anything she wants,it's her body and i would appreciate it if you keep that in mind and keep your displeasure inside as I don't want my little sister to feel uncomfortable"namjoon said looking sternly at his grandfather.

"That's now how it works in our fami-

"One wore word and i swear I will take her back" Namjoon warned.

"You can't stop me from meeting my granddaughter"his grandfather said angrily.

"And I have no intention to as long as you behave like a grandfather to my sister not a mafia man" Namjoon said and his grandfather sighed.