CHAPTER 37

COMMENT ALOT.........

Yn was sitting in the class with a frown on her face as she noticed how Bella was trying to stay away from her from the morning.

She didn't sit with her when it's their unspoken rule to sit always with each other.

She kept averting her eyes whenever yn looked towards her or tried to talk to her.

Yn went towards her desk as soon as class ended to ask her what happened but she again averted her gaze and rushed out of the class.

Yn went behind her as she was getting restless thinking what happened suddenly.

"Bella wait"yn said walking behind her.

When she didn't stop,yn grab her hand making her wince in pain.

She immediately left her hand and asked-

"W-what happened?"

"Nothing"she mumbled and turned back.

"No,show me,are you hurt?"yn asked worried while taking her palm in her hand.

Yn's eyes widened as soon as she saw the
Bruises on her palm and wrist.

"Fuck,who did this?"she asked shocked.

"No one"Bella muttered with tears in her eyes and jerked her hands towards herself.

"Stay away from me"she mumbled and ran away from there where as yn was standing shocked there.

She felt someone tapping her shoulder and she turned around.

"What are you doing here?Let's go you will get late for the class"Alexander said.

"A-alex,Bella-
She mumbled still in shock.

"What Bella,yn?"he asked.

"H-her hand was bruised badly"she Said.

"Oh,her family is kinda strict so she often gets punished like that"he said getting serious.

"But-
She started but got cut off by him.

"Don't think much about it,yn"he said and hold her hand dragging her with him towards the class.

   On the other hand, jungkook noticed how his friend was quiet from the morning.

He wasn't ignoring jungkook but he was awfully quiet.

"Eunwoo"jungkook called and he looked towards him.

"What happened,buddy?"He asked genuinely worried about his friend.

"Nothing-

"Is it about your dad?"jungkook asked.

"N-no

"You can share anything with me,even though I don't agree with you on a few things,I will always be on your side against your dad regardless of my thinking"jungkook Said.

"You still think,I am wrong"Eunwoo asked sadly.

"We already talked about it,buddy"jungkook said.

"I don't understand you, jungkook.You are so protective of your sister and you think I am wrong when I am doing the same thing"he asked.

"It's different, eunwoo.yn grew up living a normal life outside this mafia but your sister is part of it and I can't blame your dad for following the things that are going on for decades"jungkook said and eunwoo chuckled sadly.

"I am glad mrs.kim kept the poor kid with her,god knows how much fucked up life she would have lived within your family if that's how you think"he said.