chapter 31

COMMENT ALOT......

.............................................

   "I am ready,oppa.How am i looking?"YN asked while shouting from upstairs.

   Her all brothers except jin and naamjoon who went out for some work looked towards her

"You are looking breathtaking,princess"jungkook said smiling but a frown appeared on all rest of them.

"Oh thankyou so much,oppa and thankyou so much Suga oppa for buying this dress,i loved it so much,you know what oppa,I just looked towards it and suga opp-

She stopped speaking when she noticed a frown on her brother's faces.

"What happened?"she asked quitely.

"Oh nothing,sunshine,we all just got mesmerized with your beauty,why don't you go and help jungkook to choose something good to wear?"jhope said.

"But I am read-

"Go,jungkook"Suga said in a stern tone
and jungkook nodded confused.

"Come, princess"he said and yn nodded.

"Who is gonna tell her?"jhope asked.

"She is looking so excited,i really don't have it in me to break her heart"jimin said.

"But it will lead to further problem,if she meet grandfather and grandmother like this"taehyung said.

"I will talk to her"Suga said sighing and went towards jungkook's room.

"Yn"Suga called in a as soft tone as he can  while entering jungkook's room.

"Yes,oppa"yn answered.

"Come,sit here.I wanna talk about something"Suga said.

"O-okay"she fumbled while sitting on the bed and Suga sat infront of her.

He was hesitating as he doesn't wanted to break her little heart but he had no other option.

He didn't wanted further problems.

"How is it, princess?"jungkook asked while coming out of his closet but got surprised after seeing Suga there.

"Hyu-

"Go out,jungkook"Suga ordered.

"What happened, Hyung?"jungkook asked but Suga just gave him a look which clearly means that just follow the order.

Jungkook hesitantly complied and went out.

"O-oppa,is something wrong,I am sorry if I did someth-

"You didn't,kid.I just wanted to talk"yn nodded and Suga continued.

"Actually,our grandmother and grandfather are somewhat old-fashioned,so I wanted to warn you prior"Suga said and nodded understandingly.

"Ohh,ok"she said.