CHAPTER 28

COMMENT ALOT........

     "YOU KILLED HER"An old man shouted while coming inside namjoon's office.

"Yes"namjoon simply answered but fury can be heard in his voice.

"WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT?"The old man shouted and namjoon just turned his laptop towards the old man in which the footage of miss.Betty and yn was playing.

The old man's eyes widened after seeing the footage.

His eyes started getting teary.

Yes,he wanted the kid to become a perfect mafia Princess but after watching her getting hit and crying,his heart melted.

"Why did you told miss.betty to teach yn mafia equitique?"namjoon asked.

"She is mafia Princess, namjoon and we have to introduce her sooner or later-

"I will decide that,not you and stay away from my sister" Namjoon said in a deep cold voice.

"She is my granddaughter too,namjoon"the old man said sternly.

"Yes,she is and this is what you did with her"namjoon said while pointing towards the screen.

"She is mafia Princess,namjoon.we have to teach her how to toughen up and -

"She has seven brothers,she doesn't need to toughen up,we are here to protect her,I am here to protect my little sister,I am forgiving you this time as you are my grandpa but touch my sister again and I won't hesitate to show you how cruel I can be"namjoon said and he was serious.
His grandpa sighed.

"I don't agree with you,I still think we should train her, anyway I want to meet her for now"grandpa said.

"She is terrified right now and I can't trust you with her after what you did" Namjoon said .

"She is my granddaughter and you can't stop me from meeting her"grandpa said furiously.

"I will stop everyone from getting near her,who will try to hurt her"namjoon said and the grandpa stormed out of the office furiously.

Namjoon was furious with his grandpa.
How can he even think of doing something like this with his own granddaughter?

After the old man went out,jin went inside namjoon's office.

"Why did you ask grandpa to look for a tutor,namjoon?"jin asked disappointed.

"I know it's my fault,hyung.I specifically told him I want an Italian tutor for yn but he- I know i failed"namjoon said and jin sighed.

"You knew how old-fashioned grandpa is?Then also you,i don't know what to say? i didn't expect it from you"jin said while shaking his head and went out.

Jin informed all of his brothers what actually happened and they all were furious at their grandfather.

They knew their grandpa is orthodox but they didn't expect him to do this with yn as they knew that how their grandpa always wanted a granddaughter,they thought that he will be overjoyed after hearing it but all he did was to make plans to mold her into a perfect mafia Princess.

Meanwhile,yn suddenly got up from her sleep after a nightmare.

She got up from her bed and ran downstairs where she saw all her brothers except namjoon.

She ran towards them and hugged jungkook tightly.

Jungkook caresses her hair gently and asks calmly-

"What happened,princess?"

"Nightmare"yn mummbled.

"What's going on here?"Namjoon asked while coming downstairs.

Yn hugged jungkook more tightly as soon as she heard namjoon's voice.
She was terrified of him.

"I will take her to her room"jungkook said and picked the kid up and she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

He walked back to her room and sat sat on the bed,yn was still hugging him.

"Namjoon hyung didn't do anything,kiddo.He didn't knew about what miss.betty did,he didn't permit her to raise her hand on you,he didn't told her to teach you anything except Italian"jungkook said while caressing her  hairs.

"Really?"yn asked and jungkook nodded.
Yn sighed in relief.

She trust jungkook,if jungkook is saying that namjoon isn't the one at fault the he isn't but one question was still lingering
In her mind.

"Then why did miss.betty hit me, oppa?and told me to behave and all that."she asked.

"It was because of mis-communication, princess" Jungkook said.

"Oh"yn mummbled.

"It was indeed namjoon hyung's fault,he shouldn't be careless but he really didn't permit anyone to do anything wrong with you,princess"jungkook said and yn nodded.

"Then,he won't hit me,right?"she asked  jungkook..

"He will never-

"What if i do something really really wrong,he won't hit me then,too,right?"she asked scared but she wanted answers.

She wanted assurance that her brother won't hit her,that she doesn't need to be afraid of her own big brother.

"No matter what you do,princess namjoon hyung will never raise his hands on you"jungkook said and yn nodded feeling relieved and better now.

"Kookie Oppa,when will this red lines disappear?I don't want to go to school with them"she said while blinking her eyes innocently.

"You don't wanna go to school"jungkook asked and yn nodded.

"Ok,stay at home then"jungkook said.

"But Namjoon oppa-

"He is feeling too guilty right now,
princess.Even if you ask for his head right now,he won't deny"jungkook and yn chuckled.

Jungkook came down after spending some time with yn and saw all of his brothers standing in the living room discussing something.

"How is she,jungkook?"Namjoon asked as soon as he saw jungkook.

"She is fine, hyung"jungkook replied coldly.

He was still angry at namjoon.

Because of his CARELESSNESS his baby sister has to face that bitch.

"Where is that bitch's body, hyung?"jungkook asked in the same body.

"I know you are upset with me jungkook which is okay but don't dare to disrespect me and cursing is not allowed"namjoon said sternly and jungkook mumbled a barely audible apology.

"Her body is in the basement"taehyung replied and jungkook went towards the basement.

"Jungkook-

Tae called but Suga cut him off in between.

"Let him take his anger out"suga said.

"Where are you going,namjoon?"jin asked namjoon as he saw him going upstairs.

"To talk to yn"namjoon replied.

"Hyung,She is terrified of you right now,please wait for sometime" Jimin said.

"I know what I am doing,jimin"
Namjoon said and went towards her room.

To be continued...................

QUESTION TIME-

    1)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEIR GRANDFATHER?

   2)WILL YN FREAK OUT AFTER SEEING NAMJOON?

   3)WHAT DOES NAMJOON WANT TO TALK ABOUT?

4)WILL YN EVER GET COMFORTABLE WITH OTHERS LIKE SHE IS WITH JUNGKOOK?

Words:1112