CHAPTER 9

Hi guys,I am here with another chapter.
READ AND ENJOY.

NOTE:- I LOVED TO READ YOUR COMMENTS ACTUALLY THATS NOT A NEW THING EVERY AUTHOR LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HIS/HER READERS THINK ABOUT HER/HIS WORK.

SO COMMENT DOWN WHATEVER COMES FIRST IN YOUR MIND AFTER READING THIS.
DONT THINK TOO MUCH JUST TYPE WHATEVER COMES IN YOUR MIND.
ACTUALLY I AM DOING THE SAME RIGHT NOW.

Ok so now Let's start with the chapter:-
-------------------------------

yn was sitting with jungkook in the theater room watching Iron man.Jungkook forced her to watch a movie with him.First she declined but then she agreed when he told her that they are watching a marval movie.

"He is so handsome."yn said unconsciously.
"Are you talking about iron man,didn't you ever saw captain America he is far more handsome than him."jungkook told her.
"what,no Tony stark is far more better."yn argued.
"Steve Roger's are more handsome princess,just accept it"
jungkook said annoying her.
"No Tony stark"yn said.
"Steve Roger's"
"Tony"
"steve"
"Tony"
"steve"
"Tony"
"steve"
"you are not going to win with me oppa,I will never agree that captain America is better than Iron man"yn said.
"obviously iron man is better but I was saying that steve Roger's is more handsome than Tony stark"he said.
"I don't agree,there is something in Tony stark that attract everyone towards him"yn said.
"and oppa you are a man why are you crushing over steve Roger's,leave him for other girls" she continued.
"I wasn't crushing over anybody,I was just stating the fact that steve Roger's is more handsome than Tony stark and you will agree with me too,you just like Tony stark's personality,his humor,you find him charming."jungkook reasoned.
"maybe you are right if we compare Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. then I think Chris is more handsome but as long as Robert is playing Tony stark he will always be my favorite"yn said after thinking for a minute.
"Now that's right"jungkook said.

"By the way,oppa why did we argued over this?"yn asked.
"I just want to talk to you so I argued otherwise you would have just gave me a short reply"jungkook said showing his bunny smile.
"you are smart"yn said. "I know,little sis"junkook said.

"btw how was your shopping princess,I hope those two cold hearted human beings were good to you"jungkook asked.
"Suga oppa literally bought the whole clothes shop for me and as for taehyung oppa he was being an ass"yn replied.
"oops you are OK with cursing,right"she looked at jungkook with pleading eyes.
"Don't worry princess you can curse as much as you want in front of me but be careful infront of naamjoon hyung and suga hyung,they both absolutely hate cursing,even I got scolded lots of time.Hoby hyung also dont like cursing but he wont scold you much even if you did."jungkook said warning yn.
"I will be carefull"yn replied.

"what did tae hyung did"jungkook asked.
"You know what he yelled at my face and when suga oppa asked him then he said that I was being naughty so he scolded me,he is mean"she said making a angry pout and jungkook giggled.
"Don't giggle"yn said. "OK I wont"jungkook replied.
"Ok now keep quite oppa,let me watch the movie"yn said focusing on the movie and jungkook nodded.
"As you say,princess"he replied rolling his eyes.

------------------------------

"it was a good movie"yn said and started going out.
"Hey,where are you going?"jungkook asked.
"It's over"she said looking towards the movie.
"ya but we can watch one more"jungkook said.He wanted to spend more time with his sister.
"which one"yn asked. "Avengers:End Game"he replied.
"No,Tony died in that movie.I won't watch it"yn replied.
"Then we can watch anything you want"jungkook replied.

"Anything then how about "Fifty shades of grey"jungkook looked at her as she is gone mad.
"Do you want hyung to break my legs"fifty shades of Grey"really?wait a minute don't tell me you already watched it"he asked shocked.
"naah! I didn't but I wanted to watch it but when I told dadda about it his reaction was like"you are not going to say that movie name ever again"so I didn't watch it."she said making a sad pout and jungkook started laughing.
"you won't be able to see that movie anytime soon"he said.

"I guess so then let's watch "The conjuring 2"I wanted to watched it from a long time " yn said.
"we can watch that"jungkook said.
"OK then you start the movie,I will make coffee for both of us"yn said.
"OK be fast"jungkook said and yn nodded.

------------------------------

Yn made coffee and was about the go back when she heard someone footsteps behind her.she turned around fast and stumbled with two coffee mugs in her hand which resulted in a big mess.
The coffee fell on the person standing infront of her which was none other that suga who was now looking at her with a angry glare.

Yn gulped and started apologizing to him.
"I-i am sorry oppa,I didn't mean to.you just came out of nowhere and I got startled and the coffee fell."she said non-stop.
"So it's my fault"suga said in a cold tone with a expressionless face.

"No no oppa I didn't mean that,it's my fault,it's mine,I am sorry,forgive me please"she said.
Suga sighed and started going towards his room.
Yn felt bad she thought that he is angry with her but
that wasn't the case.He just lost a deal and he wasn't in his best mood and this happened.

Yn ran behind suga and stood infront of him.
suga looked at her expressionlessly,"move"he said with the same stern tone.
Yn shook her head and hold her ears.
"I am sorry,suga oppa.I-it wasn't intentional.Dont be angry with me"she said looking sad.
"I am not angry with you,kid.I just had a bad day"
Suga said with his usual cold tone.
"So you are not angry with me"yn asked.

"No I am not now stop holding your ears or else others will think that I punished you."He said while signing her to move with his hands.
Yn didn't moved aside and kept looking at him.
She wasnt paying attention on his hands.
"Will you give me a way now,I have to change"
He said showing her the coffee stain on his shirt.
"Oh yes,sorry"she said and moved aside.

"Stupid yn,why do you even apologized.oh no my poor coffee.leave it I am not making it again."
she mummbled and went towards the theater room.