CHAPTER 36

COMMENT ALOT.....

Namjoon took the chair and sat beside yn.

She was quiet from the moment namjoon broke the hug and kept looking at him in order to predict his next move.

He took a deep breath and started speaking.

"You did absolutely right by standing up for mom and your dad.There is nothing wrong in that,they were disrespecting your parents and I am proud of you for standing up for them"namjoon said.

"Really?"yn asked with a hope filled eyes and namjoon nodded.

"Yes,and about punishing you, didn't we talked about it before,yn?I clearly told you I nor any of your brothers will never raise their hand on you, didn't i?"He asked masking his hurt perfectly behind his rough voice.

"I-i heard grandfather,h-he said-

"I know what he said very well,kid but when I already told you that I will not do anything like that then,why?"namjoon asked.

"The way he said that sounds like it's very common here"yn mumbled while looking down.

"Look in my eyes and Speak clearly"namjoon ordered.

Yn immediately looked up.

"I-i was scared and grandpa sounded so confident while suggesting t-that i thought punishing like that is not a big deal here"yn said.

"Tell me oppa,is it?I asked jungkook oppa too how he gets punished but he didn't told me,he told me,you will,so now tell me, please.I want to know.I can't live like this,if you will hit me everytime I broke one of your rule them just say,I don't want to think about it anymore,it's Messing with my mind"she shouted frustrated and tears started flowing from her eyes.

Namjoon sighed and wiped her tears,he needed to handle her delicately and he knew that.

He can't tell her everything but to reassure her he decided to spill some of the things which are harsh for her to hear but still very much needed in this situation.

If he lied and she came to know about it in future she would get more scared.

"I did punish your brothers physically and that's how grandfather punished his children,dad punished us and then I punished your brothers,that's how they get consequences of their actions till now untill you entered our life"Namjoon said and yn's eyes widened in fear.

"But mom never-

She started in panic but got cut off by namjoon.

"That's how it goes here until you arrive.The moment we saw you,we knew you are too delicate to deal with harshness,and it's new for you-

"But what about later?With time will you start hitt-

"No,we won't,I won't nor will your brothers, grandparents or anyone.I would not allow anyone to even touch you let alone hurting you in any way"namjoon said and by looking at his face yn knew he is serious.

"So you won't ever punish me physically, right?"yn asked.

"I won't" Namjoon answered.

"No matter what I will do?"she asked.

"I won't"he said.

"Even if I directly disobey you?"she asked getting daring and namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"Tell me you will,right-

"I won't,even if you will disobey me,i won't,even if you disrespect me,I won't,even if you curse me,I won't"he said.

"But that doesn't mean,I won't punish you at all and you will get away with everything,there will be some non-physical consequences"namjoon said finding the correct word.

"Non-physical consequences?Like grounding and taking my phone?"yn asked.

"Yes, something like that"Namjoon answered making yn frown but she nodded half-heartedly.

She knew she can't argue anymore.

She was happy that at least she doesn't have to face any physical pain again until she will live here.

But still she was sad as her mom and dad never punished her.

There wasn't a concept of rules and punishment in her house.

They were just sweet, loving happy FAMILY.

But she realised that she can't get everything here,she needs to live according to her brothers will as she is living under their roof so it will be their rules.

She misses her mom and dad a lot but she knows she needs to find happiness here now.

She needs to move on.

She was still happy as some of her brothers are really good to her,like jin,jimin, hoseok and jungkook but still when she tries to get comfortable in her new life, something happens that scares her to the core.

Like the incident with miss.betty and now her so-called grandparents.

"It's important as it's dangerous here.I can't let you break rules"namjoon tried to explain seeing her frown.

"Why it's dangerous?"she asked.

"Because of our business,we have lots of enemies"namjoon answered.

"Oh,ok Can I go now?"she asked hesitantly.

"Are you still scared?"namjoon asked and she shook her head.

"Sure?"he asked.

"I am not scared"she mummbled.

"If you ever felt any kind of fear in future,come to me, always remember I am always there for you"he said and yn nodded.

"You can go"he said and yn immediately rushed out of the room and namjoon kept looking towards the door in disbelief.

Yn rushed out and went towards her room.

She went inside and saw jin standing near her window.

She bites her lower lip nervously and calls him softly.

"Jin oppa"she called and jin turned around.

"Sit"he said and she sat down on the bed.

"Did you thought i will raise my hand on you,too?"jin asked in a hurtful voice which Pierced yn's heart.

Jin was nothing but good to her till the time she came here.

So hurting him hurts her a lot.

"No,oppa i swear I didn't"she answered truthfully as she really never thought about jin when all those thoughts came into her mind.

Jin sighed in relief and sat down next to her.

He held her hand softly making her look towards him.

"Namjoon or any of us will never raise our hand on you,angel"he said softly and yn nodded.

"I know, namjoon oppa told me and I know that he isn't lying"she answered.

"Good,you should always remember this,okay?"jin said and she nodded again.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

QUESTION TIME-

1)WHAT DO YOU ABOUT YN'S INNER TURMOIL?

2)HOW WILL SHE GET ADAPT TO THIS NEW LIFE?

3)WILL SHE BE FULLY REASSURED NOW AND WONT OVERTHINK AGAIN?

4)WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF NAMJOON WILL ACTUALLY GROUND HER OR GIVE HER ANY OTHER PUNISHMENT?HOW WILL SHE REACT?

5)DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A CHAPTER ABOUT HOW HER OTHER BROTHERS REACTED TO THIS-HER THINKING THAT THEY WILL HURT HER-

Words:1144