Chapter 35

COMMENT ALOT.....

Jungkook went downstairs and told his brothers whatever nonsense that is going in yn's head.

"I will talk to her" Namjoon said.

"I guess you really should, hyung.she won't believe anyone except you,she will think everyone else is just trying to comfort her"jungkook said and everyone else nodded in understanding.

Namjoon went towards yn's room while jungkook went out.

"Where does he went?"taehyung asked.

"Let him cool down,I know he must have tried his best to make yn understand but she still thought that even he can raise his hand on her,he must be feeling so down,right now?"jin said and tae nodded.

Jungkook went out and immediately called eunwoo his friend.

He knew yn's all friends and according to him the only one who can tell her about the punishment is Isabella as she belongs to the mafia family too.

Fortunately,she is eunwoo's sister and her parents also work for namjoon so he can easily question her.

He needed to know that what she told yn that she looked so scared and not listened to a word he said.

Eunwoo picked up the call after two-three rings.

"Is your sister there?"jungkook asked as soon as he picked up.

"What happened,buddy?"eunwoo asked in a serious voice.

"I need to ask something from her about my sister,give her the phone" Jungkook ordered.

Not wanting to mess with jungkook, eunwoo called Isabella and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello"she spoke in a scared tone.

"What did you tell yn about the mafia punishments and rules?"he asked directly.

Isabella panicked and answered immediately-

"I swear I didn't mention mafia to her-

"Then why the fuck she thinks I will hit her,ha"jungkook shouted loosing his patience making Bella terrified.

"I-i just told her about the consequences she could face if she ever got in trouble with Mr.Kim"she said.

"BE SPECIFIC"Jungkook shouted.

"I told her that mr.kim can give her corporal punishment-

"WHY THE FUCK YOU TOLD HER THAT?"Jungkook shouted.

"I was just worried about her.I was worried that if she disobeyed mr.kim or any one of you,she will be punished severely.I didn't want that,she looks so fragile,and I know how punishment goes in mafia families especially yours,i didn't even want to think what will happen to her if mr.kim did get angry at her sometime"Isabella said while crying.

"Stay away from my sister,I don't want to see you anywhere near her"jungkook ordered coldly.

"But she is my friend-

"Eunwoo,tell your sister to stay away from yn,if I see her near my sister again,I will inform your dad-

"No, jungkook please,keep dad out of it,I will deal with Isa"eunwoo pleaded.

"You better tell her to stay away"jungkook said harshly and cut the call.

Namjoon went towards yn's room and knocked.

Yn gulped after seeing namjoon standing near the door and immediately got up.

"Come with me" Namjoon said and turned around.

Not knowing what to do she quietly followed namjoon.

He took her to his office and pulled the chair out.

"Sit"he said and she hesitantly sat down.

Her eyes got moist as she thought that namjoon is angry and he is going to punish her now.

As for namjoon,he took her to his office so that she could know that he is serious and no matter what she will do,he would never go to the extreme lengths to discipline her like their grandfather suggested.

As soon as namjoon sat down,yn started pleading to him,she was terrified.

"Oppa,I am really sorry,i shouldn't have talked to grandfather and grandmother in that tone,i promise I won't ever do it again, please don't punish me this time, please"she pleaded and namjoon didn't said anything think and let her speak.

To clear each and everything,he first needed to know what exactly was going on in her little brain.

"So,you think you did make a mistake,right?"namjoon asked while keeping his both hands on the desk.

"Y-yes"she murmured even though she is not guilty at all.

She thinks what she did was absolutely right and she couldn't just keep quiet after that disrespected her mother and her dadda like that but she decided to keep quiet and apologize for now as she really didn't want namjoon to send her to them to be disciplined.

Namjoon sensed the fear in her voice but decided to ignore it for now.

"So you deserved punishment,isn't it?"he asked and her breath hitched.

She gulped and said after thinking for sometime-

"Namjoon oppa, please don't send me to them,if you think i deserve to be punished,you can punish me,i swear I will take it without a word"she said panicked while a few tears rolled down from her eyes at the thought of going to live with their grandparents.

"How do you think you will be punished?"he asked directly,it was getting really hard for him to see her tears.

"Please,you can do anything,you can hit me or punish me however you want,i swear I won't even Scream,I Promise i will take it quietly even if you decide to hit me with a belt-

"STOP"Namjoon said raising his voice a little.

He couldn't hear her saying that,he just couldn't.

It was too much even for him,he didn't even want to think how jungkook would have felt when she uttered this nonsense in front of him.

He sighed and got up from his chair making yn stiff at her place.

She looked towards namjoon,her tears were freely falling,she really thought namjoon is going to punish her now.
He walked towards her and she tried to move towards the chair more trying to make her look smaller.

She was really scared and visibly shivering under namjoon's gaze.

He went towards her in two steps and engulfed in a warm hug.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

What just happened?

She was expecting anything but a hug right now.

"What are you even thinking,kiddo?"
He asked,his voice so soft that for a second yn felt like forgetting all her fears and just melting in the hug.

TO BE CONTINUED............

QUESTION TIME-

1)WAS NAMJOON'S WAY OF UNDERSTANDING HER RIGHT?OR HE SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR A SOFTER APPROACH?

2)WILL ISABELLA STOP TAlKING TO YN?

3)IF SHE DID HOW WILL IT AFFECT YN?

4)YOUR FAVOURITE PART........

WORDS:1101