Chapter 25

"Did namjoon oppa allow her to do this to me?"yn thought.

Yn really trusted namjoon and felt safe with him,she doesn't expect him to do something like this with her.

Nothing in the mansion happens without namjoon's permission,so does that mean he allowed this?

She wanted answers from namjoon as according to her it was him who broked her trust.

"Come here,miss"miss Betty said still holding the long stick looking like thing.

"I don't like to repeat,come here"she said more sternly and yn took a few steps towards her.

She hold yn's wrist tightly and gave two to three hits on her wrist and yn yelped in pain.

"Don't shout" Miss Betty said hitting her wrist once again.

"This is how your life is going to be from now,you need to be perfect in everything,you can't bring shame to your family's name"miss Betty said and yn just nodded not understanding anything what's happening with her.

"Ok,so let's start with the first topic,miss.I expect you to listen and understand properly as we have to get done with this fast so that we could move further to other things"miss Betty said.

"Other things?"yn asked confused.

"Yes,you clearly don't know how to present yourself,I guess I need to do really hard work on you,but don't worry I will make sure you will become perfect at the end of the year"miss Betty said and
yn looked towards her scared.

"Sit down"she ordered and yn sat down just as miss betty instructed before as she doesn't wanted to get another hit.

Miss Betty started teaching her the common phrases and words of Italian and yn tried her best to pay attention but she just couldn't.

Her mind was filled with lots of thoughts and she was feeling confused as well as betrayed.

"Did you understand?"miss Betty asked and yn nodded.

"That's good,let's take a small test then"miss Betty said writing some phrases in Italian.

"You just need to convert it in English"she said and yn nodded looking scared.she took the book and tried to understand what's written but she just couldn't get it.

She sighed and looked down.

"You said you understood"miss Betty said.

"I am sorry"yn mummbled.

"It's not how it works here,miss yn.In the families like yours every mistake has consequences and especially for girls there is no exception"miss Betty said picking up the stick like thing again.

"I-i w-will concentrat-"yn tried speaking but she couldn't as she was utterly terrified.

"Keep your palm on the desk"miss Betty said and yn looked towards her terrified.

"Miss yn"she said in a warning tone as yn wasn't compelling.

"P-please m-miss b-betty"yn mummbled.

"I understand that you haven't grown up in this environment but it's how it works here,so don't waste our both's time and keep your hand on the desk"miss Betty said sternly and yn compiled this time.

Miss Betty raise the stick and striked her two times on her palms.

Yn looked down tears falling from her eyes.

It was too painfull for her.

"I will take my leave for today but i expect you to learn those phrases till tomorrow or i won't be this lineant next time"miss Betty said getting up and taking her bag.