CHAPTER 32

"I am asking again,kiddo.who made you cry?"he asked in a stern tone but she looked down.

"How many times should I tell you not to look down?"namjoon scolded.

"Don't scold her,Joon" Jin said while keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"What happened,angel?"jin asked softly
But she just shook her head.

"You cried"Jungkook asked and yn bit her lips a little.

Namjoon closed his eyes and looked towards jungkook, silently asking him to explain.

"Suga hyung told her to change as grandfather and grandmother won't like the reveal- umm dress"jungkook said while going towards yn.

He looked towards her moist eyes and felt really bad.

Namjoon sighed.

"Kiddo you can wear whatever you like,Jungkook go with her"namjoon said.

"It's okay oppa,this dress is beautiful too,I was just upset as nobody told me something about my dresses before and I was allowed to wear anything"yn said while trying to give a sweet smile to namjoon.

"You will wear whatever you want and you don't need anyone's permission for that,not mine,not our grandparents,not anybody's,got it?"he asked and yn gave a little nod and looked towards Suga who was somewhat looking guilty right now.

"Now go"Namjoon said in a commanding tone and yn rushed upstairs.

Namjoon looked towards jungkook with his famous icy gaze and he immediately followed yn.

"Yoongi, follow me"namjoon ordered and started walking.

"Hyung,it wasn't-
Taehyung started but stopped after seeing namjoon's deadly stare.

Namjoon looked towards Suga and started walking towards his office,Suga quietly followed him.

Suga entered the office slowly and locked the door and a hard hit landed on his arm as soon as he turned around.

He closed his eyes for a second and then opened it.

"Hyung,i didn't mean to make her cry,i didn't want our grandfather to make her uncomfortable or say something useless later that's why I told her to change"Suga said while looking straight at namjoon's eyes.

"I understand your intentions were right but you didn't need to do this,I told you all that I will handle everything,right?Don't you trust me,suga?"namjoon asked.

"It's not that, hyung.I was just trying to save her from further problems, I didn't know she would take it the wrong way"Suga said and sighed.

Namjoon sighed and threw the rod on the ground which was in his hand and went towards Suga.

"She didn't have any restrictions before,Suga and I already imposed so many rules on her and clothing wasn't one of them, obviously she took it the wrong way as I am sure that mom never stopped her from wearing whatever she wants"namjoon said.

"Don't you understand now why mom had divorced,dad?"namjoon asked pissed.

"I analysed it hyung,i know she must have wanted yn to have a normal life,free from mafia,free from dad's strict parenting,she was always against dad's ways"Suga said and namjoon nodded.

"I support dad's ways,we all need to toughen up for the mafia but still I too want yn to live normal life,I want to fulfill mom's wish,Suga.
Mom left dad even though we all know how much she has loved him so that yn can have a normal life, obviously it's not completely possible now but I want her life to be normal as much as it can be,my sister doesn't need to follow this mafia rules,I will protect her from everything,i will protect her from our mafia sides."namjoon said and Suga nodded in understanding.

"I understand, hyung but what about our grandparents"Suga asked.

"I already took care of that" namjoon said.

"You warned them"Suga asked.

"Just had a talk"namjoon said and Suga smirked.

Suga came out of namjoon's office and quickly wore a black blazer and went downstairs.

"Hyung,are you okay?"jimin asked worried.

"I will go and talk to him that it wasn't your fault"hobi said and was about to go but Suga stopped him by placing his hand on hobi's shoulder.

"No need,hyung.I already had a talk with him"Suga said and looked towards jimin.

"You don't need to worry about me"Suga said and tae suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Thank god,you are ok,hyung i thought that you won't come out alive from hyung's cabin today"tae said dramatically and Suga slapped back of his head lightly.

Jin was noticing everything and the pained expression of Suga when tae hugged him didn't go unnoticed by him.

He very well knows how dangerous his younger brother can get when angry.

Namjoon's anger may not be shown by his face but jin can exactly tell when his younger brother is angry or not and for sure namjoon was furious after looking at yn's teary eyes.

Soon yn also came wearing her original dress but her mood was still off.

She wasn't excited to meet her grandparents anymore.

Namjoon came down and ordered everyone to go out.

Jin stayed back while everyone went out.

"What did you do with suga?"jin asked but namjoon just shrugged off.

"Don't shrug it off, namjoon and speak now"jin said in his authoritative tone.

"I lost control, hyung"he said sighing and jin understood.

"He isn't a kid anymore,joon.He is 25,you can't go on full angry parenting mode on him anymore"jin said.

"He is still my younger brother,hyung"namjoon said and jin sighed.

"Yes but it wasn't his fault this time,he talked to yn really calmly"jin said and namjoon nodded.

"I admit,it wasn't his fault and I acted in anger,I am sorry" Namjoon said.

The only person he ever apologized is his hyung and he can apologise thousands of times to him.

"Apologize to Suga"jin said and namjoon rolled his eyes.

"As if I will"he mummbled and went out.

"Accept it you were wrong, joon" jin shouted.

"I already did,hyung"namjoon said and jin shook his head.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

QUESTION TIME........

1)your favourite part?

2)what do you think are their dad's ways?

3) what do you think about about the little conversation that namjoon and jin had?

4) suggest something for further lunch with grandparents?

WORDS:1058