Chapter four

***********Next day************
Cat's pov......

' Cat!!!!'
' Oh ..no!..gosh,  can someone tell that annoying freak to keep it down?'....
I yawn and place my head under the pillow. Am usually not a morning person and right now I feel like killing somebody's son....

' Cat!!!, am gonna get late!!!'
Shoot!...it's Tuesday and am practically late! .....
' Coming down soon ...Adrian!!!!...'
I quickly took my bath, got dressed and rush down to eat breakfast....

' I can't believe you've got time to eat right now ...whiles am getting late '
Adrian scoffs
I looked at his already empty plate and looked back at him....
' Do you have a death wish?...huh?'
' Dad!...'
He whines...
' Come on Lia....don't say that to your immature brother '
Dad said with a small laugh....

' Not you too dad...am sure mom wouldn't have bullied me like this '
I quickly left my breakfast and stood up....
' That's it let's go !!'
I angrily stormed out....,this boy had to spoil my mood, this is a clear sign that today ain't gonna go well....
I watched as Adrian opens the door and gets into the passenger seat.....
' Am sorry Cat....I got you upset....'
He said and looked out the window

' If I say " it's fine"... then am kidding you.., you are making dad look like he can't make you happy...and that is the last thing i want right now!!'
' I ... I said am sorry, I apologized to dad too... I know how you feel when we talk about her...., It just slipped my lips '
I looked at him then back on the road....
' And you can't blame me... I grew without a mother and sometimes, I get jealous of my mates when their mom drop them or visit...., It's...it's so much to take in....'
He says while cleaning his tears....

Oh!...now I feel so bad for shouting at him ,...should have considered his feelings too....am I too hard on he and dad for wanting mom back or selfish?....

' Look...am sorry for shouting at you and not being considerate of your feelings, I know just like dad, you want her back too but I can't help it okay..... I can't , but if you will feel okay searching and bringing her back....then I won't object again......just giving you a head up...move me out of that union, cause I've got nothing to do with her...'
I said as we almost neared his college...

' Cat... I don't want to make a decision in which you are not part, I want us to do this together and make that decision...not divided..'
' Fine!..but just for you guys....okay?'
' Sure ...thanks Cat '
He says with a smile...
' Come here...'.
I hug him tightly
' I love you so much Adrian, always know that I've got your back....always '...
' Thanks Cat....I love you too, so so much
He says and kiss my cheeks...
' Eww....jeez , I ain't your girlfriend'...
He chuckles as he gets down and hurries inside the building.....

I looked at the time and boy....was I late? Damn yes!. ' Fat bear' is surely going to chew me down for good....
I speed drive to the place and on my way getting there.... I unintentionally hit somebody's car!....Great!, Just f*cking great!
Talking about a bad day then today is surely one.           

Hehe!!!! Hope you are enjoying it....keep reading cause its  just starting . Love you all