Chapter thirteen

Cat's pov.......

I was so angry!....so, so angry!......the nerves that man has to threaten me! Who the hell does he think he is?

I entered my room closing my door so loudly for anyone downstairs to know am truly pissed off!
I stared at my reflection in my standing mirror......
I touched my neck trailing it across my jaws...closed my eyes , reminiscing what happened some minutes ago....

His lips.....those pink sinful lips of his were exactly just on my skin,....and his arms which circled us..... strong arm which were hidden behind the shirt he was wearing and abs so hard as stone......which reflexed from how he was holding me

And.....and I felt him enlarge down there, the way it poked my butt cheeks should only tell you how big he is..... I wonder how he will feel in me......

Suddenly I felt that shiver again....running down my spine, goose bumps all over my body and a tingling sensation between my thighs......i almost thought I piss my pant....

" Fuck!...what was all that? What just happened!.....oh no, not at all!....this isn't me"

I stared back at my reflection shaking my head.....
' What has this man done to me?...did I just have a sensual fantasy about him?....you are crazy .....oh yes...you are crazy....Catalia '

I kept talking to myself . I can't do this. He isn't a good man just by the aura he carries....he might be dangerous....the earlier I forget all this stupid thoughts
....the better ....

I think I need a night out , I need to break loose just for a night .....
Don't get me wrong.....am not going for a one night stand.... like come on!....am I that type of girl?!.....

I quickly put on a wine cargo pant and white crop top.....since it's chilly outside, i just added a puff jacket, braid my hair into single big knots.
After dad's constant complains, I re-dyed my hair to it's normal colour....urgggg! that old man....
I applied some mascara and a deep red  matte lipstick.....

' well, well, well.....who is inviting people for a free fuck tonight?'
I was startled for a while before turning only to meet his annoying face....ADRIANNN......

' the hell do you want in my room?....what if I was naked?'
I crossed my arms staring at him....
' Yeah....sorry '
He said sitting on my bed as I turn to stare back at my reflection.....well he wasn't wrong, cause I scream the word " FUCK ME FOR THE NIGHT '

Anyway...am only going for three shots...., dance and come back ....I will be sobber so, it's a win win .
I turned to my brother and narrowed my eyes at him....
' why are you staring at me?'
He asked
' Breath a single word of this to dad and you are good as finish '
' come on Cat...you know dad will  get worried if he finds out you went clubbing...and am a bad liar '

I shrug my head...
' Anything you can tell him for him to believe you ....do it, else you are walking home from now onwards '
I tell him taking my hand bag...
' Are you becoming a rebel?...is it because of your boyfriend?..did he come here to break up with you? Is that why you want to drink your sorrow?
He asked....

My mouth just opened on its own with shock.....
What? Boyfriend?Breakup?
I just stared back at him.....
' Who said that man is my boyfriend? Where did you get those thoughts from?'

' He isn't your....boyfriend?.. well i kinda told dad....that he was your boyfriend '
' WHAT!...you told dad that he was my what?..... ADRIAN!
' sorry......'
' And look at me very well....do I look like someone who dates ugly men?'

Adrian gasp in shock....
' That man ain't ugly....OMG!...did you see his features?...that man is hot!'
I just can't understand this boy.....oh....i now understand him...it's not his fault , he is gay....meaning all males are hot to him.....where at all is this family line going?

' Then why don't you take him?'
I said
'Huh.?..never! I ... I like my Taylor like that '
He said
' then stop talking about other men....by the way am leaving and remember.....not a word to dad.'
' Ahead you go Cat....come back early so I don't have to lie to dad '
' whatever....'
' oh ....Cat...'
I turned back to look at him raising a brow.....
' take care and stay safe....i don't really like the place you are going....you are my only sister..'
' I will....and stop sounding like am going to die.....cause am not leaving you to dad.....you might kill him before his time....'
I said kissing his forehead and quickly exit the house hailing a taxi and off to the club ....what was it called again?....i heard them saying ' Erotic Club '....yeah that was the name i heard , it's good to try new things but I don't know i fell like i shouldn't be going there but....hey I want to break loose!

' Where to Miss....?
The driver asked..
' Erotic Club'
' you sure?'
' was I joking?'
' right away Miss...'
And that was all.....

Hey!!! So sorry i couldn't update earlier....school got me busy....but am back so no worries!!!
Read, vote, and ....more reading!!!