Chapter twelve

Nic's pov.......

I kept staring at her as she paced back and forth pulling at her hair mumbling things I couldn't hear....
My eyes cascades down her body...
Long hair which were held in pigtails ,green captivating eyes....yeah the ones that trapped me in the first place . She has a nice upturned nose with full kissable lips
I could feel my friend agreeing with me

She has a tan skin probably from too much work at the restaurant.
Thank God she left...it didn't suit her anyway.... .Her neck looked so pretty....one which I wouldn't think twice of kissing or chocking if given the opportunity.....
Oh not to talk about her perfectly medium size breast which were hidden behind those cute pajamas top. It really will fit in my palm while kneading it like dough.
Her flat and slim waist which would feel very delicate to my touch.... I don't really like flat ars but if it's naturally flat and not injected then I can go with it especially if "it's her"
Those slender long legs of hers which are going back and forth will look better being wrapped around my torso as I smack her behind......kill me! but she is perfect! So,so perfect that am so hard for her.....

' What is the problem with you!!'
I was brought out of my trance as she yelled at me ....if only she knew what I had in mind just now......to push down in those flowers and take her right here in her father's garden.....but hey!.......am a gentleman and I respect myself. My thoughts are naughty but am not.....or so.
I take them when I offer and the feeling is mutual .....so I will wait for her ...... hopefully soon!
'Are you  trying to play deaf ....suddenly with me!?'
She should just not waste her strength yelling rubbish..... hopefully soon....it's my name she will be screaming!
' Gosh ! Woman.... I might became deaf even before my time...'
I said smirking at her.....
' That would have been so good '
She replied back with an evil smile on her face....
' What were you saying again?'
' were you seriously going to tell my dad about what happened ?......are you out of it?'
She said gesturing with her hand ..
' That would have been so good '
I repeated her words as she gaped at me....
' Close your mouth unless you want something like a kiss or a dick in it '

Her eyes grew so wide I thought it might pop out ....,her face grew so red matching her cute sexy pajamas.....while I laugh.
' Fuck you!'
She said....
' oh about that....it won't be long...'
I said back laughing so hard! That i never saw the punch coming ....
I held my tummy as I stumbled a little....
' what the hell.....woman!'
' you will get more than that if you don't leave here right now!'
She retorted back as I recover from the punch....
' Something like a smack on the ars?'
I asked back with a smirk
She was about punching me again when I held her hand and turned her around ....her back against me as I envelope us with my arms...
I could smell her cherry body scent which surrounded me. She smelled so good!
' Let go of me!'
She said struggling to get out of my tight hold....
' keep....still...'
I could feel my friend rising as she kept rubbing on us and I knew she felt it too by her sudden stillness.....

' Now you know better...'
I said as I blew air on her exposed neck making her shiver....
' w..what do...you...think you...are doing?...let me go '
She stammers....
' shah....just keep still else...you already know '
That got her quiet at least....
' I want to give you a proposal '
' To became your sex buddy or toy?'
I pushed my hips forward and she gasped...
' That won't be a bad proposal but no.... I want to offer you a work since you are now jobless....
' Never!'
I turned her around, pinning her hands behind her....bringing us closer to me...so closed that our lips almost touched....
I trailed my lips along her jaw to her neck.
She gave a little whimper arching her neck...
I brought my lips closer to her ears....
' I can see you like that '
She tried getting away but I held her back tightly....
' Am offering you a work as my secretary, will pay you more than you earned....while also paying for my car damage.....what do you say?'

I released her as she stares back at me with her red face
' What if I say no?'
She asked with a frown....
' Then I have no choice than to ask your dad to pay up your debt '
I shrugged....
She looked at me as if I just told her to go down on me....my thoughts....not me.
' Are you mad? How can you say that? My dad did nothing!'
' Exactly!..so your choice....Amore!'
She closed her eyes tightly then exhaled....opening them
' Fine '
I approached her while she take a step back....
' I did not hear you Miss Summers.....say it loudly as if you just got entered '
I said smiling...
' You!'
' huh.huh.huh.hu....that is not the answer ...Amore...'
She groans out pulling at her hair
' Fine! I will do it!'
She said loudly this time
' Now that wasn't hard....was it? By the way take it as a training in advance...you will thank me one day...'
I winked at her as she dashed past me inside stomping on my foot.
I just stood there laughing so hard.... I just thought I might pass out....
Finally! I got her just where I wanted....
I walked back inside as eyes were on me. I just laughed and sat down.....

Good! It's long ant it's better....keep reading and don't forget to vote!!!!