chapter eighteen

Hi guys!! I know I've done you all bad....am very sorry for keeping long in updating.
Not my fault too...I was experiencing writer's block....but am on track now and will try and update as much as I can . Thank you all....kissesssss😍😍😍.

Cat's pov

Feeling bad is actually an understatement...right now am feeling worst! Am not a bad person unless of course you get on my skin.....but he did nothing bad or so.......

' I will really admit .....that was very harsh of you dear...'
I turned to look at Miss Polly's hurt face..., If I was feeling worst ....then now am feeling worster!.....if that is even possible....

' Am so sorry Miss Polly, I didn't mean to laugh....I ...I , I feel so so bad right now.'
She sighs and holds onto my hand...

' I've never seen Nicky let down his guard around someone , even if they are his workers. You are the first....I don't know but today ...in his laughter, I saw another side of him, the free willed one. This kind of atmosphere is kinda a first to me . He does make things to make me happy but has never let go like today. That's why to me ...you are someone special to him.....he told me himself '

Wow.....now I feel guilty ......
' so for you to laugh at him during his embarrassing moment , imagine his pain.... He is an asthmatic patient...he had it before we crossed path. Dust , over working, too much laughter,  even strong perfume ... triggers him, that is why I make sure he doesn't over do himself '

' oh mine....am such a horrible person....'

' No dear , don't say that , you helped him after all ....this was the first time since I met him that ....he didn't need his meds or rushed to the hospital to feel okay.....you are a lucky charm to him and I. I really want you for my boy but I can't force it. I just hope and pray to see you lads together...'
' Miss Polly I ....'
' Don't deny it Catalia, I saw the way you looked at him....I've been there just ....mine was stupid '
She said with disgust....
' so ....no matter what don't give up on him ....never '

' But we barely know each other ...how can that happen Miss Polly? '
' some people can go years and still know nothing about each other ....but for some it's  just minutes, seconds, days , or even months. Deep in my heart I see you two. Take this medicine to him.....and solve your issues.'
' will he let me in? After what I did?'
' That's for me to ask and you to know....'
She gives my hand a small squeeze before disappearing into the kitchen.
' it's now or never....here I come Nicky....'

I carefully climb the stairs until I reach his door....now here I am contemplating wether to knock or run down like a coward. No! Not a coward....a chicken....
I knocked yet no reply......
' can I come in?'
Still no reply ....
' well am coming in wether you like it or not ...'
I hold the handle and push the door open ....
He was standing in front of his large window....looking at the busy city...
I walk in slowly and put the medicine on his table.
' I ..I ...brought your meds....'
Still nothing....urhhh is he a robot?!
' miss Polly is worried about you ....'
Will he say something at all?

' well ....I will leave you ...'
He still didn't say anything so I turned to leave but ....is that the right thing to do now?
So I turned back....

' you know....am also worried about you....'
Awkward....
' Am also sorry ....sorry for my immature act ...I shouldn't have done that .....I feel so bad.....please forgive me '
Not even a slight movement ....this psychopath! Here I am putting down my ego to apologize, yet he still plays dumb with me.

' you know what?...I shouldn't be the one feeling sorry ! You started it....laughing at God knows what...then suddenly getting an attack . I also laughed ...that is called payback so , you have no right getting upset!'

Everything happened so fast! So, so fast...before I realized, his soft ,plumed, pink lips were on mine . My heart raced like never before ....he held onto my neck deepening the kiss....holding onto his shirt for support....I closed my eyes so hard!
He bit unto my lower lips making me gasp in both shock and pleasure . He fully thrust his tongue into my mouth , out tongue fought for control but I loose to him.

I was backed against the nearest wall or window whatever......
My hand moved on their own into his soft curls. Damn...they are so soft and curly....
We were both lost in this kiss. He made sure to taste every corner of my mouth just as I didn't spare him.
When it felt like there was no more oxygen in our lungs, we broke apart breathing so hard as if we just run up a mountain.
His forehead on mine as my eyes were closed. Damn....that was hot!...

And here we are at the end of another chapter. Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and share.
Thanks byeee!!!!!