Chapter five

Nic's pov.....

Woke up today with a very painful headache and two women.....wow had quite a lot of drinks yesterday cause I don't recall how I ended up with two women in bed.
Had to hurry and leave since I've got a very important meeting this morning.....

' Ahhh....f*ck this headache!'
I opened my cabinets hoping to find some pain relievers yet nothing!... and I got a late reminder about my meeting just because I f*cking fired my secretary!
All this ain't a good start for my day....cause it's already fucked up!
I took my cell to call my driver......this old man....
' Where the f*ck are you with my car?! do I pay you to drive me around or vice versa?!'
I disconnected the call as I hurried to bath and get ready.....

' Sorry Sir...we got a flat tire so....'
' "We"?...I thought you drive the car ...or do I sit behind the wheel with you?'
' Sorry Sir.... I won't repeat it again '
' You know what...just get the hell out of my sight and sit behind the wheel before I fire you!'.....
I barked at him..

Now we were on our way, while I struggle with this piece of shit called tie.....I was still on it when I felt a bump behind....
' Someone got a death wish!?'
I quickly got down to look at the mess made, the driver followed up....
' Oh...Sir it's just a scratch '
I quickly turned and glared at him...
' A scratch? , just a scratch you say?...even if there wasn't a damn scratch,...the fact that a senseless person with a useless drive license hit my expensive car is something!...go and get that driver here!'
I pointed to the blue car...

' Sir..ermmmm, it's a lady....'
The hell " It's a lady"...
' The fuck is wrong with you! do I look like I care?....even if it's an elderly woman or man, am still going to address this issue....get her here!'
' Yes Sir....'
Some minutes of waiting, I saw the driver coming my way, I was about barking at him until I saw the brunette behind him....wait let me rephrase myself...." A f*cking hot brunette"...
" Get a grip of yourself Nic, this is a serious matter....think with your damn brain not dick!"...
I quickly composed myself before they got near...
I watched as she inspects the scratch with a scowl on the face....
' So....what do you want me to do?'
She asked nonchalant....and Oh did I almost bend her on my damn car?....
I cleared my throat...
' What did you just f*cking say?!'
' And was I suppose to be crying or begging you?'....
' Watch y......'
' Oi!!! Mister whoever, don't waste my time on some stupid scratch!, I've got things to do ....and I mean important things'
She rolled her eyes as she turned and enter her car....

' Sir...Sir?'
' WHAT!?'
' ermmmm ...she just drove away but you are still looking at her empty spot '...
I can't believe I just let her walk out on me!...She just left and I did nothing!...
' Get in now!'
' Are we following her? Cause am sure she is miles away now, given the speed she used'...
Gosh, someone come save this man before I end up killing him!....
' Will you just drive to the place old man!...am already pissed and have an annoying headache building up! Darn it!'

That was all it got to shut him up as we got back on the road.
This investor had to choose a local restaurant out of all restaurants for a meeting.
I got down and erased my mind off a certain brunette who has already consumed it. Hope today is the last day we both cross path or so help me God!....
I walked inside and spotted an empty table ....seems this Mr. Calgary will be taking long to arrive. He better watch himself, cause I can end this deal...investor or not....

' What may I get you?'
I almost jumped out of my seat by the familiar voice,....I looked up only to be met with a surprised green eye brunette....
' I see we.....'
' Are you seriously stalking me now?, because of a damn scratch?!'
She cut me off with a deep frown on the face

Hey there!!! How is it going on so far? Hope you are enjoying...

Keep reading cause it has just started...
Thanks