Chapter sixteen

Cat's pov......

Mmmm... I just love this soft bed.....it feels so relaxing and I don't wanna get up...by the way why am I not hearing Adrian's morning calls.....this is so strange.....

I opened my eyes expecting to see my little romano ....romano is my stuffed up rabbit doll mom got me when I was five.
Even though mom left and I hate her for that yet.... I couldn't bring myself  to burn it , i get so peaceful when I sleep with it but the problem right now is .....romano isn't here beside me and this bed isn't mine....

My bed is not wide nor small, covered with Alicia keys' blanket and smells like me but this bed is too soft to be mine, wide, covered with white sheets and a black blanket and smells so ...so masculine.
Wait a fucking minute!...this is a man's room...what am I doing here?
Quickly sitting up, I looked around ....
' fucking hell....this room is ten  times mine just like a five star hotel room...'
I mumbled to myself still looking around.....but why am I here?
Oh shit! Adrian and dad....the club, Venice!...what happened?
Oh yeah I now recall what happened....Venice forcing himself on me and someone coming to rescue me or so I think....and now this room.....my rescued room.....

I looked at myself and i was in a man's shirt and boxers! Did that person touch me? Did he take advantage of me?
Oh no!....this can't happen , dad is gonna be mad if he finds out I spent the night with an unknown man.
' Oh Catalia! You should have just listened to your brother then all this could have been avoided!'
I was just about breaking down when I heard a fake cough startling me ....
Looking to that direction only to see a man leaning against the door....not just any man but ' Mr. grey eyes! ' the devil himself. Of all men why did it have to be him?!
' what are you doing here?'
I asked getting off the bed....
' the last time I checked this is my room Incase you can't see the difference '
He replied back with a grin...
' what are you implying?'
' oh... okay I saw the way you were checking out my room ....and that alone means....you've never seen someone like this..'
The fucker had the audacity to rub it to my face....
' fuck you jerk!'
' oh really?...am I not getting a thank you..?'
He said making his way to one of the arm rest
Yeah... I should be thanking him right now...my dignity, pride and will to live was saved by him...but wait a minute....what if those things he saved were taken back by him? What if  he took advantage of me?

I looked back at him as he gave me a questioning gaze....
' what if you took advantage of me ?'
I heard him scoffing, making me deepen my frown....
' Didn't you hear me? Did you touch me? Did ..you ...i mean did something happen between us?'
He still gave me that stupid grin ....
' so we really did have sex....is that the reason am wearing your shirt and boxers?'
' ouch....you've just hurt my pride Amore....'
He stood up approaching me slowly
' wh...what do...you think...you are doing?'
He kept coming closer until I was cornered ...
He was close...too close as I could feel his breath on my face making a blush creep up my cheeks ....and I gulped nervously
' if I had touched you...do you think you could even move a limb?'
' w..what are you ....doing?'
He smirks with a smile....
' what does it look like Amor? doing what you accused me of....'
If what he is saying right now is true means....I've still got my dignity.....awnn this man is not so bad...such a gentleman....
I could feel the deep blush on my face . I saw his gaze lingering on my lips then back at me as if asking for permission....he uses his thumb to graze my lower lip...just his touch got me weak...
He lean in ....our lips almost touching...
Fuck! Why isn't he kissing me already?..kiss me....come on kiss me.....

His lips touched mine and I held onto my shirt tightly waiting for him to deepen it ...only to hear him groan out....
' Fuck!...Polly!'
He held onto his head ,massaging his back....
' didn't I tell you not to touch her....Nicky?'
I saw a petite woman, who seems to be in her late fifties ....maybe his mom...gosh this is so embarrassing...but what got me laughing was the name she used to call him 'Nicky'
' Don't ...call me....'Nicky' Infront of others Polly...' 
He said annoyingly...while I just gave a small laugh...
' what the hell are you laughing at?!'
I quickly looked down ....
' don't dare shout at her Nicky.... I told you not to do your things here....not even outside. She just got up....at least be a gentleman '
He groans out then quickly leaves the room...

The woman turned to me with a big smile .
' oh dear...don't mind that lad..he's got some loose screw..'
She is such a wonderful woman....
' where are my manners....am Miss Polly Lambert.... Nicky's guardian '
' am Catalia.... Catalia Summers...'
' what a lovely name you've got there...'
' thanks ma'am...'
' oh come on! Miss Polly is fine...'
' Miss...?'
She gave me a puzzled look....
' please not you too... Nicky says am too old to be called ' Miss ''
' am so sorry... I didn't mean it like that...aren't you his mom?'
She sigh loudly ...looking lost in her thoughts...
' He is like a son to me...just am not his real mother '
She flashed me a small smile....
' oh ...you need to get out of those clothes...here are new clothes for you...'
She handed me a lovely blue sundress and new underwear...
' thanks a lot Miss Polly..'
' Nevermind...you should rather thank Nicky...he did something am so proud of....helping a stranger is never his cup of tea.... I guess you mean something to him...'

What? Mean something to who? Him?
' oh not at all ...we are kind of in the enemies zone as at now... I will thank him later...'
' sure...but I would still say you are one lucky girl...he never brought a lady here before....so I was kinda surprised to see you here....even his bed , wearing his clothings '
She said with a smile...
" I think he likes you ....maybe... cause he didn't want to leave your side at all.....'
Wow...now this is crazy...that man doesn't like me at all...she is just saying things I guess...'
' hurry and come down for breakfast , you will love my cookings.... Nicky does a lot...'
She quickly leaves the room...
Okay....this is so fucked up.....
Gosh I even lost my purse and cell, dad must be so angry and Adrian must be on a hot seat now....sorry Adrian.....
I made my way inside the washroom.....oh damn! This man is fucking rich!.....

Hey it's still going on...just read. Mmoahhhh