Chapter eight

Cat's pov.....

When we got home, Adrian wasn't himself again, red face from over screaming, puffed red eye from crying and hell...he couldn't even speak well....I felt sorry for him...., Since it looks like he can't walk by himself , I called dad....
' what happened Lia? '
' Look at your son dad '
Dad looked inside and saw Adrian's condition
' Oh my poor boy! What happened to you?!'
' D...dad..'
Aww my poor brother he couldn't even say a thing?
' What happened to him Lia?'
' I don't know, I found him like this in school '
I shrugged...
' LIA! What did you do to your brother!?'
' Fine ! I scared him okay?'
' Oh my God...Lia really?'
' What ? He said I looked ugly , it's called payback '

Dad looked at me as if this was the first time we are meeting ourselves....
' Dad...dad, what is it?'
' Who are you? And where is my girl?'
' Come on dad! Not you too '
He looks at my hair...then back at me
'
What happened to your hair and is...is that powder or what is it called again?'
I groaned out pulling my hair....
' I dyed my hair and this on my face is called makeup '
' Ginger?...you dyed your hair ginger? Of all colours you could find?'
' Come on dad , let's take Adrian inside....shall we?
' we are not done here Lia!'
I helped him take Adrian inside and lay him on his bed,...I quickly got out so I can make it to my room on time but....dad caught up on me...
' What happened to you Lia?'
' Dad....please let's make it tomorrow, i will tell you everything...'
I said in hope he could leave me....
' you are not going anywhere young lady until you tell me what's happening to you!'
' It's nothing dad...okay?, am just tired '
' CATALIA!'
' DAD!....am tired okay?...I don't want to argue with you cause I don't like it....so please let me be!...
I unintentionally snapped at him ....that was bad, I shouldn't have done that ...

' I...i got myself fired....it's not my fault though....I met this psychopath....i left because of my ego and...and pride , but now am the jobless one and right now I won't get another well paying job because I never stepped foot in College....'
I said with anger as trails of tear escape my eyes.....
' Oh my Sunshine...'
Dad said , before we entered my bedroom and sat on the bed....
' Both you and I know that right after high school, I had to quit my dream of being a model....a famous one...., I landed that job just so Adrian could go to college and not end up like me...'
I cleaned my tears and look dad in the eyes
' Don't blame your self dad....don't do that, because I was the selfish one... I allowed ego and pride to get the best of me..... I even forgot about Adrian and foolishly left that job...what was I thinking ?'
Dad pulled me into a warm embrace as I let the tears out....all the stress and anger I've been feeling came down heavily on me....

' it's okay Sunshine....it's all okay...'
' it's not dad.... I failed you ... especially Adrian cause I promised myself to make it up to you guys ...but I failed that promise '
' sh..sh...you didn't fail us dear....we both are proud of your sacrifices..don't speak like that else... I will be very sad '
Dad made a pouty face. I tightly embraced him as more tears flowed down....
After dad left....i took my bath and changed into my cute night wear and went to bed with only one thought....
" Am jobless, I have no job to get up early to....even if dad says I haven't failed them....to me I have..." Oh Adrian....am so sorry...""

Nic's pov........

I was literally going mad right now....it's already been three days!..three good long days of my entire life that I've been looking for the brunette who hunts my dream.....
" Catalia.....what have I done to deserve these sleepless nights?!...could showers don't help anymore..."

My team of trackers are all useless!
' Sir! ...we found her!'
My heart did a 360 summersault....
' about time you did that ... Let me see....'
They quickly brought the laptop on which I saw the location.....
' Queens...huh?'
I smirked...

' so all this time you were hiding in Queens.... interesting '
I nodded laughing..., I turned only to meet the surprised look of my workers.....
' The f*ck are you staring at! Do I pay you to look at me!?'
Just like flash...they all run helter - skelter ....they know better.
I turned back only to only to see my driver standing behind me ....
' did you or not hear me?'

' come on Sir....you will need me to take you there....and don't feel shy to let your guards down around me.. I don't gossip, believe me '
He smiled while I glared at him.
Well he is right ...I've gotten some liking to him though....after all he saw me arguing with a lady...come on!....if it was anyone else... I would have loose respect
' so ..what do you say Sir? How about we pay your "lady" a visit?'
He wriggle his brows....

" " My lady".. I love it,..it sounds so not harmful...it won't hurt to tame a green eye lady...." Catalia.... Summers"..."
' let's go Mr. Sanchez...oh and let me remind you...any word of this to others....then I will personally behead you..'
I told him with a glare....
' Trust me on that Sir!....'
He said with one hand in the air laughing while I was smirking thinking about my mission......

Holla amigos!...another one you got here....keep reading....and Chaooooo!!!!!