Chapter six

Cat's pov.....

The hell is wrong with that stupid man ....he wanted to waste my time on a scratch, something that could be solve by himself and he still wants me to something?....F*UCK him wherever he is now....

I got to work pretty late though....
' May I ask what kept you long?'
Fat bear asked
' Come on!..it's not like it's a daily habit '
' You should be lucky I can't get a replacement for you else you and stupid attitude will be on the street '
He snarls and goes into his small office
I wish I could even stop yet I need the money ... I just shrugged it off and start my morning.

Everything was going well until I saw those annoying greyish eye staring back at my green ones.
The hell is this? I can't believe he stalked me here....
' I see w......'
' You stalking me now?..because of a damn scratch?!'
I cut him off. I can't believe this grown ass man with no pride....really?
' And who said I was stalking you? Why should I waste my time on you?'
The gut he's got....
' You know what?, get your stupid ass out of here!'
I shouted at him pointing to the door....

' Miss..Summers!'
Oh...oh...please can somebody spare me today?!
' Is that the way to treat a customer?'...where are your manners?'
He questioned.....
' Am so sorry but this rude man needs to leave '

' And may I know my offense?'
Mr. grey eye asked
I looked at him and if I am pissed then he was pisser...if that is even a word.
Just staring at him made my breath hitched cause this man carries a deadly aura but looks calm outside....and that is a clear indication that ..." We don't f*uck with him and go free"
' Apologize...now!'
Fat bear brought me out of my trance...
' And why should I?...do you....'
' Miss..Summers, if you love your job and whether you are hardworking or not, I can fire you! Do you know who he is?'

I turned back to look at Mr. grey eye sitting with a smirk on the face....all his personality screams..."wealth"
' I don't know and I don't care, if you may please assign someone else to his table....that will be good, cause .... I don't service people like him '
I turned to leave but he held my hand....
' the hell do y....'
' if I were you.... I will better watch my tone, we won't like something bad happening right?'
He asked with a cocky grin....
' get your hands off me!'

' Miss.. Summers!, Come on apologize and let's settle all this '
Ha!...this man!... he was supposed to defend me cause I work for him!....who am I kidding? This is " fat bear"...my arrogant boss...
I began laughing as I retreat my hands from Mr. grey's clutch . They stared at me as if I just grew a horn...
' Telling you the truth....I respect myself a lot and for me apologizing to a jerk like you.....then I will rather try burning the sea...'
' Then Miss Summers, I have no choice than ...'
' Oh please....you can't fire me ....cause I can do that myself so....shoooo....'
I quickly cut him off and turned to Mr grey eye....
' And you Mr grey eye!..'
I poked his chest....and wow... I was impressed by his hard abs underneath those cloth..." Snap out of it Catalia....you are angry....act like it "
I shook my head and looked him in the eye
' make sure I don't set my eyes on you again else.....kiss your balls goodbye!'

I went inside the changing room and quickly changed. Coming out I saw fat bear apologizing on my behalf....as if he cares.
I made my way to the entrance only to feel an eye on me. I turned and met his grey eyes looking directly into my green ones....just there i felt a shiver run down my spine but I shrugged it off and scowled at him
' Pray you both burn with the devil in hell!...assholes!....

I quickly run out with only one thing in mind ...
" Am jobless "
This words kept playing in my mind as I sat in my car. I stared ahead of me and started laughing....
' Am jobless...what a life! I need a break though people!....'
I quickly got on the road and drive to the Beauty parlor...
What?..I've got to look pretty for once in my life cause now am jobless!...like who does that?
Only I...." Catalia Summers"
I laughed at myself as I drove away

Hello people !!!! Hope you are enjoying it. Please recommend it to others too.
Thanks!!!!