chapter nineteen

Nic's pov....

I made a big fool of myself today. All I wanted was to embarrass her yet it backfired to me .

Her laughter ....I can still hear them making me blush with embarrassment.

Now standing here, beside me is the she- devil ....I should have known she felt too big to apologize so to shut her rumbling up....I kissed her.
It was supposed to be a simple one but I couldn't stop there. Her lips taste like cherry ....I've kissed women, slept with them but why does everything about this woman feels so special?.

As our forehead were still together, I took that opportunity to open my eyes, hers were closed.....she looked more beautiful when kissed.

" Why can't you shut your mouth for just a second?"
She opened her eyes and pushed me away....

" Why....why did you do that?"
Oh this woman....

" Do what?'

' Don't act ignorant with me mister!...why the hell did you KISS ME!!!?'
Just looking at her angry face makes me laugh.....

' You were disturbing me....I thought I was going deaf ..so, I had to shut you up....
**PAK!!***
I was slapped....
' You...you..'
' me what?...don't tell me you didn't like my methods.......'
I said with humour

' Don't tell me ....you didn't wish I went further....you loved it '
' fuck you!'
She was so red!....

' Wait a ...minute...this isn't your first kiss right?'
' you wished!...I had a boyfriend...and he was a good and way better kisser than you!'

Lies ...all she just said must be lies....no one can be a better kisser than me.....no one.

' why do I feel like this was the mind-blowing kiss of your life time?....it won't hurt to voice that out you know '
' shut up!'

She turned to leave but I held her back....her back pressed against my front .

' You are like a drug to me Catalia ...I can't figure you out but I can't get enough of you....what are you doing to me ?... I barely know you ...yet you intrude my mind. Why do I get wet dreams or take cold showers just to distract myself?
Why do I want to bend you my shower wall and have my way with you? Why do I want to hear you scream my as fuck you rough and hard from behind? Why do I want to see my seeds oozing out of you or even better planted deep inside you? Why do I want you to be mine? Own you forever ? Why Catalia?...why?

I said leaving wet kisses around her exposed neck. I could hear small moans coming from her ....
' just say it Catalia....just tell me you want me to fuck you senselessly....tell me ...to mark you as mine ...just say it....'

I run my hand around her breast, giving her nipples a light squeeze....
She shudders, moaning out a little louder, breathing fast.

' N...Nick...'
I turned her to face me....I looked deep into her eyes....
' it's Nicholas.....Nicholas Arnold '

I stared at her lips then back at her ..as if she knew what I wanted to ask. She held my neck and our lips locked together in a hot and wild kiss. I held her waist and backed on the window and lift her up to cradle my torso....

' Nic...'
' Am not so perverted....I won't try something you don't want ....'
' Shut up and kiss me....fuck me to oblivion...'

That was all I needed to hear...I carried her to the bed lowering her so gently never breaking the kiss....slowly ....I open her zipper while she takes off my shirt.....

' Sweet Jesus!!'
I swear...I've never been so scared in my life than today...
Standing before us is Polly...with a shocked expression.
Catalia pushed me hard I landed on my butt as she jumps to the other side of the bed hiding ....if our situation wasn't serious I would have laughed my ass off....

' Were you acting live porn before my old eyes?'
' Polly ...it's not what you thinking ...'
' Enlightened me....what was it?'
' Polly....'
' Oh shush!....don't Polly me ....I saw you lads....you were gonna fuck yourselves...'

Oh ..why didn't I lock this door, Catalia will have been screaming my name by now....

' Catalia dear?'
She lifted her head up a little , peeping at Polly....
' Y...yes...Miss Polly?'
' Dear ....I said settle your issues not jump each other's skin...., I don't mind having grandkids now but....you are not married....'

I face palmed myself ...this is seriously going down the wrong pipe....I could hear Catalia hip cupping...shit! I've placed her in an awkward position......
' Polly ...we didn't do anything '
' Because I came....
' So we didn't do it...'
' Because I caught you in the act..'

Gosh it's useless arguing with an elder.
' Am not leaving here without one of you following me....NOW!'
Catalia quickly run out..fixing her dress ...
' You happy now...Polly?'
' I've got my eyes on you Nicky...'
' Yeah...'
' you were supposed to be taking her home ....what would her family be thinking?'

Oh right....she is supposed to be home...
' oh yes....I will be right there ...'
She gave me a strange look before exiting my room.
This is totally fucked up!!!

Hope you liked this chapter....it's not much but simple.
Please do keep on reading.