Chapter fourteen

Cat's pov....

Okay....i shouldn't have come at all....cause am nervous as fuck!... The club's name alone should have scared me off.
Getting down , i made my way to the long queue until i saw someone waiving at me, i looked closely only to see a familiar face
' Hey Miss no nonsense '
He called smiling at me making others in the queue start a gossip.... Usually bouncers don't have to be so friendly ... especially how he is behaving now...
' Hi Mr no whipped cream..'
I said back earning a chuckle....he was the type who doesn't like this cream things on coffees
' it's been a while...haven't seen you , and what are you doing here of all places?...didn't picture you the wild type '
He said with an amused face
' yeah...i kinda quit that stressful job....and oh....i just wanna try new stuffs so here I am..'
He nodded his head  understanding my point
' I saw that coming ...anyway as much as I would like catching up, I've got some youngsters to bounce home '
He said with a wink while I smile
' and be careful....if you find anything unusual...just leave ...this place isn't for you..'
' will keep that in mind '
He allowed me in as I beamed at him ....i didn't want to join that forever queue

OMG!...this club is a blast!
Men grinding and doing naughty stuffs with naked women...if only they call what they are even wearing clothings...
I just made my way to the bar and what i saw really surprised me...standing behind the counter was a naked young man!
My poor eyes has been corrupted....someone remind me why of all clubs , i came here?
' Like what you see baby?'
The guy said...and i scoffed at him
' don't flatten yourself....I've seen better..'
Lies....
' oh ...what a shame, i was going to give you the opportunity to touch though '
I gave him a blank stare....
' what may I serve you my lady?'
' Give me something strong... anything '
I have no idea about this alcohol stuffs....since daddy is overprotective...
He gave me a quizzical look...
' Wouldn't say that if I were you....provided it's your first time here...
' How sure are you that this is my first time ?'
He just have me a smile.....
' Giving the way you are dressed means, it's your first time....look around and point a lady with clothes on '
What he said was true...no one was dressed decently...i turned back to him....
' is this how they come in?'
' Nerhh...they come in wearing large coats...it's been hanged behind the doors.....
' this is sick!'
I said shaking my head....

' just give me anything you see fitting..'
' right away !'
He went and brought me a glass containing a very clear drink...
' this is tequila...normally taken with lime but we run out of it so.....i will advice you to take in only one to two shots....unless you want to be laid then you go for your third shot.....
He said giving me a weird smile which i returned....
I took the glass and started drinking whatever he said it was....
Wow! It taste so nice and weird but it's good, so i readily down all at a go
' Hey!...slow down there.... you don't have to drink it like that else you won't even get to drink the second glass....'
The guy said
' I love it already...fill my glass..'
I extended my glass for my second fill.....
I down that one too ignoring the burning sensation in my chest....
I got up and made my way to the crowd dancing .....my body started moving on their own.
I guess the tequila has started it effects cause I wasn't feeling anything except Freedom... don't get me wrong ,we have freedom then free....domm....and right now I was feeling the latter one, where am feeling loose.
I danced until i started feeling dizzy. I went back to the bar....
' third one!'
I commanded...
' oh... I would love to but you are already wasted..'
' are you the one paying?...last time i remembered...it's on the house right?'
' just looking out for you Miss....you don't seem the wild type '...
' my...third...shot!'
' No...'
He shrugged
' did you not...'
' well, well, well...see who we have here '
I looked to my side
' Venice...'
' barbie...'
I wasn't in the mood to argue with him...all o wanted was a third shot then am out....
' my third glass now?'
' Miss...'
' just have this one...'
Venice offered me one glass, at first i hesitated but since i wanted it badly....i took it and gulped it down....
' Sir...you shouldn't have done that, she is already wasted!'
I heard the guy talking
' Mind your business kid...'
I started feeling hot , everything was spinning....washroom....i needed to use the washroom
I got up but swayed a little ,i felt Venice touch on me but i shrug him off ..
' Miss...i told ya....no third shot...'
' fuck off....she is not drunk, now go back to do your work...'
I left them walking to God knows where....i felt someone following me .....Venice

I stumbled in my step , i didn't know what was happening , until Venice pin me down on the wall...
' now what shall I do with you barbie?....'
He said licking my neck...
' let...let go ...of me '
My voice came out as a plea more to my liking
' begging now are we? I told you I would get you barbie...now be a good girl and let's make this quick '
' don't ...touch me ...bastard!'
' come on save it ...you will need the strength later '
He carried me , making his way upstairs...

I kept struggling, this can't be happening ....i can't even keep my eyes open for long, what did he give me?...
' stop struggling barbie..,not now...just wait till i fuck your brain out of your skull..'
He said laughing
I got an idea and kicked him hard in the groin making him drop me...i took that opportunity by crawling on the floor, my legs went numb...i was shaking and i feel like i might pass out any moment from now....
Someone pulled my hair so tight ...i gave a loud scream...
' where do you think you were going to bitch!?'
He held my neck choking me hardly . Tears filled my vision with the amount of oxygen I was lacking....
' i wanted to give you a pleasurable night of your life but seems you love it rough right?'
He slapped me hard and i felt blood in my mouth...
' please...let...me go, don't ...do this ...'
My voice was a whisper ....i can barely hear myself...
' too late, am going to tear you apart...'
He said and started kissing my neck, tearing my top....
' GET OFF HER!'
Everything happened so fast , i felt a weight being lifted off me....
I struggled to keep my eyes open but failed,
Someone approached me but before i could say anything , darkness overcame me.....

Wowww....long one right! Yeah i intentionally did it to make it up to you all for the delay ....read on!!!!!