chapter twenty

Paulo Summers pov......

Scared, scared and ashamed is how I feel whenever I see my kids. I know a day will come where the truth behind Lisa's leaving will be revealed.

Catalia is going to hate me so much ....and it breaks me , knowing perfectly how high she holds onto me.

I wish it was easy to tell but I will lost my kids trust and love.

Catalia is a clear example, she hates Lisa to the core just because she left ....now what will happen if she gets to know it's all my fault, then she is going to hate me more or even never regard me as her dad and there is Adrian....oh my poor boy.....

He had to grow without a mother because of me.
I looked at my cell, dialing Lisa's number, it ringed three time before I heard that voice. That soothing voice I fell in love with.

' Hello?'
' Lisa?'
I hear her voice hitched ...before she started breathing fast...
' Paulo?'
I couldn't even utter a word , the other side was quiet .
I've been gathering information about her whereabouts...but it seems she really didn't want to be found...so I only got her number which she never changed.

' Paulo...what do you want ?'
' Lisa , can you let us meet?
' You've got to be kidding yourself if you think I ever want to see your disgusting self again....'

This is all my fucking fault....a ball of tears drops down my chin....
' Can you at least come back home ? Your kids miss you so much.... especially Adrian....

The line becames quiet as soft cries could be heard....
' What about Lia? Will she be happy to see me? Am sure she hates my gut. After all I left without saying goodbye! and it's all your fault!
You deprived me of my own kids! Kids I carried for nine suffering months!....
Adrian was just a fucking three year old and he needed me more at that stage....both needed me!
But no! You snatched them both just because I found out about your dirty lifestyle!'

It hurts me so much .... I tore my family apart....
' Darling...'
She began laughing ....a laughter full of pain, disgust and hatred.

' "Darling?" ....please Paulo , don't make me hate you more than I already do....don't try using the kids to fool me....am never coming back....don't ever call me again....I will keep looking at my kids from afar....'

' Lisa....'
She disconnects the call....
I quietly broke down....it's all my fault....
' Dad?'

I quickly wiped my tears.....
' You fine dad?...did something happen?'
' oh no ....silly boy, what could be wrong with your old man?'

' you sure?'
' Yeah...don't worry am good...sit down for breakfast....
I took out the toast and give him his.....

' why isn't Lia here yet? Is she still asleep ?'
It sure does sound like her ....this girl can sleep like a dead person...and she gets grumpy when you wake her up....Lisa and I used to do it a lot....she took after her mom....Lisa....hmmm....

' Dad!'
I shake my head before looking back at Adrian....
' You sure you good?'
' Yeah....can you go wake your sister up?'
' Ummm...sure...'

He quickly gets up moving upstairs....
My beautiful kids ...what will I do when they get to know the real reason behind their mom's departure? What will I do?
The most biggest one is Lia...she is going to hate me.

By the way ...why is it still so quiet? Why am I not hearing shouts or curses?..Lia is never this calm in the morning...
' Adrian!'
' D...dad?'
' Where is she?....didn't you wake her up?'
' Ermmm ...she ...she..'
' Adrian.....she what?'

This guy wants to lie.....
' Where is your Sister?'
' So...sorry dad...she is not there '
' What?...where could she be? It's too early for her to wake up let alone get out...'

I quickly go up to her room and she wasn't there.....I turn to Adrian who was fidgeting with his fingers....
' Now young man ....you will tell me where your sister is right now '
' I ..I don't know dad...it's the truth '
Lies....
' Adrian ....I can easily detect you when you are lying to me....now like the good boy you are ....tell me where your sister is....'

' Da....dad....she ....she...'
' Did she sneak out?'
' NO!!'
' That alone means am correct ...'
I can't believe it....since when did Lia start sneaking out? Is she dating behind my back? She is still young!
' Now you!...'
I turn to him.....

' You will tell me where your sister sneaked out to right now!'
He flinched as tears brims his eyes....

' Dad?'.....
I turned only to see Lia and not just her but with the young man from yesterday....
' Where did you spend the night? With him?'

Heyyyy!!!....hope you liked it....keep reading for more drama.